[ROM Release] AngelRom v0.5 5/5/2011

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
Awesome work Angel! Just flashed it. Very sleek looks good

Good luck on finals man

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
I have been running for a couple weeks now and everything works great. My question to you is: will this rom conserve even more batt life and memory usage or is about the same? I guess the real question is: is there any noticable benefit to using yours as apposed to just sticking with fission? I am all about supporting custom roms and it took me a while to find that had everything I needed.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I have been running for a couple weeks now and everything works great. My question to you is: will this rom conserve even more batt life and memory usage or is about the same? I guess the real question is: is there any noticable benefit to using yours as apposed to just sticking with fission? I am all about supporting custom roms and it took me a while to find that had everything I needed.

I don't know about better battery than fission. There will deffinately be more support for this than fission though. Currently, I wouldn't really say any real benefit over fission other than a few tweaks that have been made for speed. Another difference is that this is a complete rom rather than a patch type rom like fission is.

I plan on tweaking to get better battery life out of it though. I get about 12hrs to 20% with moderate/heavy use though.

Sent from a D2G running my rom

keolawills

Reaction score
I tried to flash the liberty theme oreoslice(fission themes are compatible so I figured try liberty) but I got bootloop. Gingerbread theme no animations from fission is running fine. No reboots. Great job!

Also, I was wondering if liberty add-ons would flash? Black themed market went fine from fission, I love the linear black facebook and transparent droidforums liberty offers. I am pretty much clueless on the compatability of different rom add-ons and themes.

sent from my ANGELLIC D2G

Last edited:

kickasz23

Reaction score
Install gingerbread black out theme with 10% battery icons works great

kickyindahead

Reaction score
just thought id post a lil screen shot of my home page of Angel v0.5 and a lil love from infinite chaos!

snowride20

Reaction score
where to find themes

Im having a hard time finding themes for fission other then the ones that come with the fission downloaded app for the D2G. Can any help me with a link or 2 for themes that will work with AngelROM? Thanks.

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Im having a hard time finding themes for fission other then the ones that come with the fission downloaded app for the D2G. Can any help me with a link or 2 for themes that will work with AngelROM? Thanks.

Look in the D2G roms section. There are a few in there.

reaper552

Reaction score
Used FMR lite and put the gingerbread theme black state bar, black market and black out key board AOSP. All are working no problem so far.

Last edited:

tater0388

Reaction score
Where can I find the Gingerbread theme? I have looked and can't seem to find it!

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
No reason to tbh..... Nothing different now and Team Defuse is basically dead now

lolcatz

Reaction score
Hello everyone!.

After trying liberty 2.0.1 and having a lot of issues on my D2G... i tried this rom and the stock android theme and system speed is pure love. This is what i was looking for.

Now, all i miss from my stock motorola rom is the 3G hotspot app...

Is there anything i can do to get it back?

Thank you!

keolawills

Reaction score
Used FMR lite and put the gingerbread theme black state bar, black market and black out key board AOSP. All are working no problem so far.

Same here. Been running this for 3 days now and seems to be super stable, no reboots, fast, and long batt life. Best rom I've flashed so far.

sent from my ANGELLIC D2G

lolcatz

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more... this rom is perfectly stable. :)

Now if only can find a way to install the stock 3G Hotspot app from moto/verizon :S it would be perfect!

anyone? :)