kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Tesla Coil

Controlling Lighting!!!
tc1png.png

Tesla Coil is a hold over ROM intended to keep people happy with their Tbolt until the issues with AOSP get worked out..

Warning:

the auto restore has been dissabled on this rom so you should make a backup of your apps in titanium backup before installing

Developer

KEJAR31

Contributors

MIKEYINID, IMOSEYON, DROD2169

FABOLOUS for allowing me to use his Server to host Tesla
MIKEYINID for helping me any way he can, including getting those damn inverted menus working :) !
DROD2169 for allowing me to use his Kernel and just being an overall great assistance anytime I need him
Thanks for cvpcs for publicly posting his source, which I compiled most of my apps from.
Thanks for teamdouche for publicly posting the CM source, which I compiled some of my apps from.

Credits:
Kernel - DROD2169’s 0.5 BFS (comes clocked at 1 Ghz but can be OC’d to 1.8 Ghz)
Battery and speed tweaks - IMOSEYON
Busybox - jt1134 who's Nonesence ROM was the starting base for this one... But really the ony thing left from his ROM is now the busybox implementation
Theme - Retrokid223 for his com.htc.recources.apk which was the stating base the gingerbtread theming used in this ROM.. Although the Framework was themed by me as it is a clone of the theme used in GummyJAR for the DX

Features:
Most all the apps were built from source.... rather that decompiled and hacked apps via APKmanager!!!!! To do this I took the CM and GEM source trees from Froyo and reworked the framework to allow apps to properly find resources after they were compiled.
The only apps left from Sence are Dialer/Phone, Contacts, Camera and Keyboard
Senceless obviously
AOSP Lockscreen
CM music player (MusicMod) built from source and compiled by me
AppWidgetPicker - built be boombuler
Latest Market included
build.prop tweaks -thanks to LexusBrian400
Ads blocked via hosts file -thanks to delta_foxtrot2
1% battery increments built in (Icons made by me)
Removal of GPS indicator - Credit Bgill55
All apps optimized and zip aligned
More to come...

Known Issues:

Change Log:

Disclaimer:
I take no responsibility for what this ROM may do to your phone.

Download:
Md5sum - 241fe652d13fbac94b6f4e64bb88ee95

http://bit.ly/gMKK4k

Update:

Improve GPS lock - credit Ziggy471
Transparent Pulldown - Credit SoCalMiles

Install:
make sure you have root and Clockwork recovery installed
-boot into recovery via Recovery
-select "wipe data/factory reset"
-select "Yes -- delete all data"
-go back "the back softkey"
-select "install zip from sdcard"
-select "choose zip from sdcard"
-find and select TeslaCoilvXX.zip
-reboot

Donate:
Donate me if you like what I do by buying me a round of beers! :)

mbh87

Reaction score
Downloading now. Hopefully I made it easier on you guys tracking down which XML controlled that menu text ;)

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Downloading now. Hopefully I made it easier on you guys tracking down which XML controlled that menu text ;)

Yes, you absolutely did. And cant forget to thank he_stheone64 from the Desire HD forums, for sharing his knowledge with me... Awesome job on this kejar, looking forward to updates :)

mbh87

Reaction score
Yes, you absolutely did. And cant forget to thank he_stheone64 from the Desire HD forums, for sharing his knowledge with me... Awesome job on this kejar, looking forward to updates :)
I think I had asked like 10 different people that themed Sense and he was by far the most helpful.

mkjellgren

Reaction score
Not be fussy but does it have a tesla coil settings like in CM ?.

I'm pretty sure no tbolt rom has custom settings like cm. The perfect storm has a radio settings menu added to toggle 4g but other than that, I have yet to see any ROM with a true custom settings menu.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

shadowpunx

Reaction score
Nice, was looking forward to this , coming off a dx with liberty, will metamorphs work with this ?

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Nice, was looking forward to this , coming off a dx with liberty, will metamorphs work with this ?

No the ROM is still based on the official Sence released and many of the theaming images are in odd places like com.htc.recources.apk