[ROM] Tesla Coil Version 1 - 04/04/11 - Controlling Lightning

imoseyon

Reaction score
This is definitely the best non-sense Thunderbolt ROM so far! My tweaks didn't hurt either. ;) If any of you want to try an alternate kernel with this ROM, try my leanKernel.

Great job kejar!

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
The OP now includes an update file that will give you a transparent pulldown :)

wisdroid

Reaction score
A+ on this one. I'm a ROM flashing addict and between my D1, my DINC, and now the Bolt, I've probably flashed new ROMs 100 times. This is by far one of the best, fastest and smoothest that I've run. Excellent job and thanks so much. I'll be donating.

wooddale

Reaction score
Question isa this rom harder on the battery or am I doing something wrong. Not sure what you guys are talking about download I downloaded off phone but first time I tried to load it I went through CW and it wouldnt load was kind of stuck I cleaned and wipe before then I just hit reboot and it booted into perfect storm my previous rom but clean then I booted trhis back from rom manager and it worked

Bob the Noob

Reaction score
Very nice Rom! I think I'll stick with this one for a while...

The one thing that would be a nice to have is music controls on the lock screen. Is there a program to use that has that?

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Update coming soon.. Will include AOSP Contact's and dialer all the updates and the new Google Music Player

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
If you want the in-between released as I move along on Testla Coil it pays to follow me on Twitter @kejar31

:D:p:D

tu3218

Reaction score
Does the improvegpslock.zip work if you don't have this rom? I'm having trouble locking in on my gps and would like to try this out. Does it work if I running just stock root and does this fix work?

Arachnidus

Reaction score
Running this, battery life seems to be significantly improved, as does performance(save one eerily bad spot of lag this morning that forced the phone into unusability for close to an hour).

All in all, fantastic job, Kejar. Was a big fan of GummyJar and Liberty, so hurry up and make some more Bolted goodness.

jr313

Reaction score
This by far is my fave rom on the TB...im sensed iut and this is the closest to asop there is...it lightning quick (pun intended), smooth and im only at a stock speed of 998 mhz my battery life is good with heavy but i also have my 3g on most of time wit 3g/4g toggle..the only complaints for me are mms and browser you cant touch screen and save images other than that my rom of choice...GREAT WORK bro!

nerdkill

Reaction score
I was holding off rooting for a bit because I didn't think any rom's were going to be all that great. This has been beyond my expectations. It almost bums me out because normally I go flash crazy, but I haven't had any problems that would allow me to justify flashing anything else. I think the only thing that I might try is CM when it comes out.

Raptor007

Reaction score
I am looking for a solid ROM/Kernel that ditches the bloat, but doesn't consume lots of the free space. How much room do you have left on your TB once you installed Tesla Coil?

MikereDD

Reaction score
hotspot working?

has anyone tried the mobile hotspot?
just f/c's on on me.
Im running the 1.2 that retrokid223 tweeted.