[ROM] [ROM] The Arctic

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that :(. It is a concern that the fastboot files have not been acquired yet so I may go stock/rooted until then. Hope they are released soon so you can get your phone back up and running.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

spyderhex

Reaction score
First off let me say thnx mattlgroff for all the hard work.. i just flashed your rom and noticed a few bugs.. maybe i am missing something. I just flashed this rom on two different droid 4's and the keyboard lights do not work (i know you have covered this) the touch screen bar at the bottom doesnt light up as well.. i am not able to control my brightness and notifications doesnt seem to be working.. gmail shows up when i get new mail but when i get a txt it doesnt alert me. Also i have noticed while holding shift some of the secondary characters dont work like the /? key only enters the / and not the ? when i hold shift.. minor bugs and to me still worth flashing to this awesome rom. Any tips will be appreciated ;) i will try turning off the swipe IME to see if that helps.

spyderhex

Reaction score
Hmm found another bug.. microphone doesnt seem to work while on speakerphone.

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
How did you get artic to work???? I got stuck on the activation screen that said welcome to Droid Razr. Did I download the wrong file?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Meptrep

Reaction score
Yeah, mine is force closing on the welcome/startup screen as well. How do I fix this?

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
I would love to be able to use a rom that alloweds me to watch Netflix amongst other things. I have been on gummy for a long time and look forward to something that functions better. Now that we have fast boot files I may try and figure this out myself.

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
I tried that. Could be I was doing it wrong. Do you touch them in a clockwise, counterclockwise or simultaneously?

spyderhex

Reaction score
hell yeah dude thnx for fixing the keyboard.. hopefully development will speed up and people will be more willing to test things now that fastboot files have been released. Once again thnx for all the hard work.

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

goodcat

Reaction score
quick question about this, sorry if it's been addressed already. does this come with gapps, or will i need to flash it too?