[ROM] Zero Blur! Zero Lag! rubiX Focused 1.0

nissanboss

Reaction score
ok so Im using rom manager I click on install from sd card found the file under downloads clicked on it checked all then it ask to restart in clockwork recovery mode so I press ok phone resets then what do I do im so lost sorry guys

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jaredb03

Reaction score
I just want the original 2.2. i tried both and don't care for either.

How do i get the stock 2.2 multi-touch keyboard with the voice to text back? I cant seem to find anything about getting it back.

So many keyboards, have them all mixed up...
To get voice search, make sure you have both the voice search, and google search apps from market installed... Then the byron will work...

If you have the AOSP keyboard, and aren't happy with it, try going into ROM Manager, to drod's section, to the Change Options section, and try the non AOSP kbd...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

TheCheeks

Reaction score
Just want to say thanks for this ROM. I was getting mad at all the stock versions as they always had a bit of lag that annoyed the crap out of me. I haven't gotten made at my phone once since I've had Rubix on for two weeks!

cdroidx33dig

Reaction score
i tried installing this rom but it was unstable, and laggy...my phone crashed every 2 minuets...could it be that i didnt clear the cache...can somebody help me get this running?and what are the advantages of this over the stock 2.2?

sephtin

Reaction score

sephtin

Reaction score
i tried installing this rom but it was unstable, and laggy...my phone crashed every 2 minuets...could it be that i didnt clear the cache...can somebody help me get this running?and what are the advantages of this over the stock 2.2?

Did you follow the instructions on the first page? If so, then you wiped cache. If you're having troubles, try reinstalling using the instructions in the first post.

BTW, new version out:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/drod2169-x/93478-rubix-focused-1-6-a.html

cdroidx33dig

Reaction score
Is there anyway for me to only restore my contacts ffrom my clockwork backup? Btw I got it working and im on it right now

sephtin

Reaction score
Is there anyway for me to only restore my contacts ffrom my clockwork backup? Btw I got it working and im on it right now

No.

What service were your contacts syncing with?
--Google contacts? Should automatically sync when you enter your google account again.
--Phone contacts, or BackUp Assistant contacts? These will not sync without configuring backup assistant.. which is currently not available on this ROM. Alternative method is to migrate your contacts over to Google contacts, which should easily sync to the phone. Method here:
Migrating contacts from "Phone" (BackUp Assistant), to Google Contacts

HTH!

cdroidx33dig

Reaction score
So I have to restore back up my contacts with google then restore back to rubix?

sephtin

Reaction score
So I have to restore back up my contacts with google then restore back to rubix?

Android (stock, rubix, whichever ROM you would choose).. sync's contacts with Google Contacts. So if you have contacts in google contacts, they'll be sync'd for sure. If you migrate your contacts from MyVerizon (which is what BackUp Assistant sync's with)... they'll just automagically show up on your phone...

Tanass

Reaction score
talk to text dosnt work

i love this rom.. but why does the talk to text feature not work i press the little mic on the keyboard and nothing happens. i know this is a blurless rom but i didnt think that was a blur feature any ideas?