[ROM] [ROM] ZombieStomped 1.7 (.595 D2 GB Motoblur build)

DroidBurgundy

Reaction score
By the way, whats up with the devs never showing up on any ROM threads? I would feel better if these devs would show up around here more. Not that I'm not extremely grateful for the work they put in, it would just be nice to hear some news about developments/updates/bugs

My Guess: They are all collaborating in a super think tank on CM7 :D

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha probably. So, i checked out the theme folders. I extracted the entire data zip so i could cut and paste. I noticed the themes are missing a Meta folder so i tried to paste the one from the data folder into one of the themes and trying the customizer again. No good. It keeps saying bad data file, which is strange because the boot logos and animations work fine. I'd like to try flashing one in cw with the pasted meta folder, but i dont feel like bootlooping tonight ;)

Droid 2 zombiestomped v1.71

americanz

Reaction score
wow just flashed zs, talk about a stock feel. try it out for a couple days see how it goes.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's awesome bro. Give it time. Overclock it and set it up nice. You won't be disappointed, unless you don't like blur

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
wow just flashed zs, talk about a stock feel. try it out for a couple days see how it goes.

Most of the tweaks are behind the scenes like the interactive governor and stuff

Apex 2.0 Revolution

Skidoo03

Reaction score
Hey guys I really wanna try out ZombieStomped but the links are down, anybody have the files I need so that I may flash it? :biggrin:

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You know there are much better roms out right now, right? Are you on the ota gb or the old leak? If on the ota, I'm not sure zs will work anyhow

Skidoo03

Reaction score
Yea I've tried about them all I just haven't tried this yet and I have always been a fan of blur so I wanted to try it. :p

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It is a great rom don't get me wrong. I'm a secret lover of blur as well (well, parts of blur at least ;)

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
It should work over the leak. I have flashed ZS over the X OTA's (we have had several) and it works fine.

I like ZS because it was a complete package of themes, tweaks and more. The customizer is great (it works on the X if you don't flash the Customizer update).

I think ZS is more complete and clean than a ton of ROMs IMO

Boot Manager

Skidoo03

Reaction score
How would you guys compare the battery life on this to others like Liquid or Apex? Thanks for the input too! :biggrin:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Way better than Liquid, almost as good as Apex.

Boot Manager