[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.7 (.595 DX GB Motoblur build)

sefirosu0522

Reaction score
Quick question everyone. Seeing this is a little older, I wanna try it out. It sounds great. I am currently running Liberty v0.9 with a theme. Do I have to install this any differently? Should I do a data wipe/cache?

sefirosu0522

Reaction score
Sorry to double post but I got this installed. Had it working good. CustoUpdate threw me in a bootloop. Does anyone have suggestions?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just wipe data, cache and dalvik. Install the ROM. Then install the data. Then install the customizer update.

Sefirosu, try booting into recovery and wiping data and cache. Then reboot.

CM74DX

sefirosu0522

Reaction score
Just wipe data, cache and dalvik. Install the ROM. Then install the data. Then install the customizer update.

Sefirosu, try booting into recovery and wiping data and cache. Then reboot.

CM74DX
Thanks. This is how I got it working

babbtong

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just wanted to say Zombiestomped is amazing! So much smoother than other roms I've tried.

I have an issue with the customizer and the pulldown text. I've updated the customizer, but when I try to align the text nothing changes. I can change the actual text, but not the alignment. Also, when I try to go back in the menu, like if I'm in the pulldown text menu and i enter 3 to go back, it just reloads the pulldown text menu. Anybody know what's going on? I tried wiping data/cache and reinstalling the customizer, but nothing changed

debrad0307

Reaction score
ok, i've read through this whole post and no one seems to be having the same issue as me. i installed ZS 1.7 by instruction to the T and I guess my phone is stuck in a bootloop. the shoe will appear, stay there for about 5 seconds, then my screen will go black for about 30 seconds. the process then starts its self all over again. i've rebooted into recovery and wiped data/factory reset and did 2 battery pulls. still having the same issue. anyone know what is going on?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you will have to sbf. It happens.

random rom'd X

wazzelby

Reaction score
Can someone post the customizer updater for me. I can't download from the OP link as I'm not registered for that site and it's not accepting new registrations.

hehfahq

Reaction score
Does anybody have a working download link for this rom and the data zip? The download host is no longer running. Thanks!