Sgs3 with beatsbydre studio?

itzdareel1

Reaction score
In my opinion the SGS3 has the best sound, I honestly tried selling my iPod because there's no need for it. The Music Player on our SGS3 has so much clearer crisp sound quality (if properly equalized)

Now here's my question has anybody that owns beatsbydre studio headphones tried them with the SGS3?, I've been thinking about purchasing the headphones but I want somebody's opinion first before purchasing a pair of 299.99 plus tax headphones I just don't want to go through the return process if I'm not satisfied.

ghorleys3

Reaction score
itzdareel1 said:
In my opinion the SGS3 has the best sound, I honestly tried selling my iPod because there's no need for it. The Music Player on our SGS3 has so much clearer crisp sound quality (if properly equalized)

Now here's my question has anybody that owns beatsbydre studio headphones tried them with the SGS3?, I've been thinking about purchasing the headphones but I want somebody's opinion first before purchasing a pair of 299.99 plus tax headphones I just don't want to go through the return process if I'm not satisfied.

I watch the movie ACT OF VALOR on my phone and used them and the sound was incredible.

OP
I

itzdareel1

Reaction score
Nice, now have you used them in the sound player, not sound hub or any other preloaded music playback app's

ghorleys3

Reaction score
itzdareel1 said:
Nice, now have you used them in the sound player, not sound hub or any other preloaded music playback app's

Yes I use them at work every night. The sound is incredible. Easiest thing u could do is go to Walmart and buy some and if you don't like them take them back.