Strike Two..I'm outta here

mspm47

Reaction score
For those of you who have been following, got my replacement Pro for the first one that went haywire.
Well, the new one got here (on time, as promised) and i let it charge for about 4 hours. Phone will not turn on. Tried another battery and nothing.
No boot up, lights or any indication it is working.
That is an big O for 2.

I called them BACK and said do NOT send me another. They offered to send me a Droid 2 GLobal in a few weeks when they become available.

I am thinking about accepting this offer.

This has been quite the ordeal

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would take the D2G in a Heartbeat -

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
The Droid 2 was tempting for me.. it feels like its better built then the Droid Pro but.. I Just love the keyboard on the Pro so much beter then the Droid 2. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

OP
mspm47

mspm47

Reaction score
I have ordered the D2G but it will be two weeks or later before it ships.
They also said the D2 is months away from shipping.

So, in the meantime, i have two Pros that i am going to try to get to hold me over.

Now, where did i put that hammer......

spydergirl

Reaction score
OUCH! I'm so sorry to hear of your bad luck. I've really been enjoying mine with no problems. I hope you have better luck with the D2G. Sounds like you got a really bad run of luck on the phone. :(

OP
mspm47

mspm47

Reaction score
I am not giving up yet on the Droid Sypdergirl.
I am a past blackberry and Iphone user and I like what I have had the chance to use.
I will give the D2G a try. Never had a slide out keyboard before so it will be interesting.