The get~r~done dev team is proud to present the beta release of d2g_romer get~r~done

TwoBuells

Reaction score
@TwoBuells,

I'm getting ready to PM you a link to D2G_Romerv3.zip, I'm 99% I fixed bluetooth...care to give it a shot?

yesdancedroid

tried ROMer v3 with Utimate Droid....bootloop....must have bad file....did a quick SBF flash...tried Liberty next....install went fine, still can't get bluetooth running.......

Last edited:

TinMan09

Reaction score
The new version includes the D2G bin files, I don't know if it will fix global data, but if you care to give it a shot shoot me a PM if WoZzy hasn't updated the link in the OP.

Can you PM that link. Ill test it out and see whats up. I loaded the fission global network switch to the liberty rom while running the romer, still a no go. Shoot me the link and ill get on it.

TinMan09

Reaction score
ok. so the good news is with the new version of romer i have global data. Bad news that came with it. Now with liberty 1.5 i have no liberty tools. When i go into setting and try to go into liberty settings i get "Sorry! The application Settings (process com.android.settings) has sstopped unexpectedly. Please try again." All other settings seem to work fine though. Ill keep updating as i find things that arent working.

*EDIT* even with sensors off when the screen shuts off either automatically or with the button, a battery pull is necessary to get the screen back on. Also every time the phone has to be restarted i have to do the *#*#4636#*#* thing to get back to gsm. Tried loading a theme and it kinda mounted lol. Changed my icons but not the status bar or the launcher buttons. Idk what thats about. Restoring to fission once again. Tomorrow i might try other roms to see how they react. I'd really like to have gummyjar but the before stated problem of not being able to use bootstrap recovery makes me steer away from that one. im not a fan of having to sbf my phone, specially on a windows 7 machine because it works when it wants to.

*EDIT AGAIN* This has nothing to do with this i dont guess, but even after a complete factory reset deleteing everything, when my phone boots, even before going to the bootstrap recovery it shows the Liberty screen... Odd.

Last edited:

TwoBuells

Reaction score
works when it wants to.

*EDIT AGAIN* This has nothing to do with this i dont guess, but even after a complete factory reset deleteing everything, when my phone boots, even before going to the bootstrap recovery it shows the Liberty screen... Odd.

me too, the only way I got back to the Moto "M" was to do a SBF flash

buryboi

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
droidtwoglobalgetrdonedevteam.webs.com
Liberty flashes the bootlogo.

Before removing liberty, go into the liberty toolbox and look for the bootlogo options and flash the factory M back.

Also, Romerv3, overwrites liberty's custom loadpreinstalls.sh which is why toolbox and settings don't quite work (ie they force close). To manually install those apps:

Navigate to /data/liberty/app and install the apps in that folder. Im updating Romer to keep the D2 roms loadpreinstalls.sh

Thanks Twobuells and TinMan09 for trying that out. I tested it last night by flashing it over an already working version of Liberty so the tools had already installed the first time it booted. Glad to hear though that GSM Data is there.

For the resetting on sleep issue, are you sure the sensors are disabled? Navigate to /system/lib/hw and see if sensors.droid2we.so is there. If it is, they didn't get disabled, or maybe...the reset issue you have is tied to GSM.

Last edited:

TwoBuells

Reaction score
I went to a good backup of Fission.
Bluetooth would not turn on. Bluetooth was running fine yesterday

Just got the newest update of ROMer V3 from Wozzy post.
So I wanted to Try Liberty again so After a Wipe

No Bluetooth, trouble with Liberty tools, Titanium backup lost my apps and setting and forced closed.

So I turned phone off, plugged in usb and flashed SBF file. Success!
But during the reboot now wait for it……cue in twilight zone music…….do..doo..do…doooo. Libertry boot animation! I was looking for my trusted Moto “M” logo after a successful SBF Flash. Caught in a Liberty bootloop…..pulled battery…..put battery back in still Liberty boot loop. OK wtf did I do wrong. OK lets try Power X then search button. I got into Moto Recovery, lets wipe data. It wouldn’t let me wipe, I tried many times finally got to the next screen and confirmed data wipe, reboot, back to stock! Close one……..I guess I need to do a Power X, Search button, before I try a SBF Flash...
...guess its always good to wipe, data

I’ll be lurking around for the next update, thanks guys…..

Weird note: everytime I tried Liberty and added my power bar, Airplane mode was on or highlighted but in settings it was off.....

Last edited:

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I finally decided to try out this romer with the liberty rom and it works great!

I tried to decide whether or not the sensor issue was enough to stop me from using it, but after a while, I didnt think it was that big of a deal. Only thing that sucks is I can't play Homerun Battle and a couple of other games, but I didn't play them much the last few months anyways, so I'll just flash the sensor zip file back if I get the itch to play for a bit.

I installed the honeycomb theme after flashing the romer file and thought it might mess up the files, but nothing has gone wrong so far.

Just havent tried out the bluetooth, but I will soon.

aaeigs

Reaction score
YOU GUYS DID A GREAT JOB!

GSM user failed, Liberty

1.flashed the original Liberty then romer then senser, *#*#4636#*#*, picked GSM only / GSM auto, recognized operator's name, but zero signal.
2.replaced with Fission's d2g setting.apk & settingprovider.apk, D2G recognized my sim at the 1st boot and changed network mode, then said no sim card during the later boots. *#*#4636#*#* can modify network mode but no sim card.

Last edited:

buryboi

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
droidtwoglobalgetrdonedevteam.webs.com
Thanks for tryin it out!

There have been several updates to the Romer since this thread was released.

The new version can be found in the forums under D2 Roms in the Team Get-R-Done section.

It should fix global data.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Reaction score
I went to a good backup of Fission.
Bluetooth would not turn on. Bluetooth was running fine yesterday

Just got the newest update of ROMer V3 from Wozzy post.
So I wanted to Try Liberty again so After a Wipe

No Bluetooth, trouble with Liberty tools, Titanium backup lost my apps and setting and forced closed.

So I turned phone off, plugged in usb and flashed SBF file. Success!
But during the reboot now wait for it……cue in twilight zone music…….do..doo..do…doooo. Libertry boot animation! I was looking for my trusted Moto “M” logo after a successful SBF Flash. Caught in a Liberty bootloop…..pulled battery…..put battery back in still Liberty boot loop. OK wtf did I do wrong. OK lets try Power X then search button. I got into Moto Recovery, lets wipe data. It wouldn’t let me wipe, I tried many times finally got to the next screen and confirmed data wipe, reboot, back to stock! Close one……..I guess I need to do a Power X, Search button, before I try a SBF Flash...
...guess its always good to wipe, data

I’ll be lurking around for the next update, thanks guys…..

Weird note: everytime I tried Liberty and added my power bar, Airplane mode was on or highlighted but in settings it was off.....

Just for the record, you should ALWAYS clear cache and data before you SBF, or on the first reboot after an SBF, if that's not possible.

youngkyl50

Reaction score
Ever since I flashed liberty using v5 gmail will receive emails but it when I try to reply it will never send. Anybody know why?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

473x15

Reaction score
Ever since I flashed liberty using v5 gmail will receive emails but it when I try to reply it will never send. Anybody know why?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Reboot ur droid and go to your mail settings and try to re~enter your passwords see if that works.

(THE GAME OF LIFE )

Jromey

Reaction score
D2G download

Thanks Team for the Download. I am trying the rom out but I have found that my bluetooth box will not allow for me to check it. I would like to know if there is a fix for it before I wreck trying to talk and drive. Thanks again.