[Theme] All New ***Twisted Inception***

ChodeNode

Reaction score
I'm using it right now and my keyboard doesn't look like that.

Here is an update.zip file that just has the keyboard. Make a backup first because I made this on my phone...lol.
Hmmm - not sure what I'm doing wrong. My bottom row in GMail is ?123, (microphone), space, period, carriage return. Is it possible I have some UD setting overriding this?

By the way, this theme is quality stuff.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm using it right now and my keyboard doesn't look like that.

Here is an update.zip file that just has the keyboard. Make a backup first because I made this on my phone...lol.
Hmmm - not sure what I'm doing wrong. My bottom row in GMail is ?123, (microphone), space, period, carriage return. Is it possible I have some UD setting overriding this?

By the way, this theme is quality stuff.

Thanks!!!

Can you post a screenshot?

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here it is.

Go into setting > Language & keyboard settings > Android Keyboard Settings > Show Settings Key and change to Automatic or Always show.

Phatdaddyz01

Reaction score
My market keeps force closing. The ud 2.5 market worked finr, but when I flash your theme it keweps force closing. Any ideas?

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My market keeps force closing. The ud 2.5 market worked finr, but when I flash your theme it keweps force closing. Any ideas?

You might want to try clearing the market data in Manage Applications, or running fix permissions.

ChodeNode

Reaction score
Here it is.

Go into setting > Language & keyboard settings > Android Keyboard Settings > Show Settings Key and change to Automatic or Always show.
Ahhh... that did it. Thanks homes. Yeah - I saw the gold thing too. It definitely doesn't look that way when I look at my phone. The screenshot app musta screwed with it when I changed it to .jpg to make it small. Maybe the compression?

Anyway, thanks dude.

Phatdaddyz01

Reaction score

You might want to try clearing the market data in Manage Applications, or running fix permissions.

Ok, I cleared market data-still no good. Ran fix permissions-still no good. I flashed a .zip for the old market & got the old market working, but I would rather have a themed new market. I even tried to flash the darkside market & that didn't work either.

On a side note, my keyboard still has the &amp issue, do you have a fix for that?

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Ok, I cleared market data-still no good. Ran fix permissions-still no good. I flashed a .zip for the old market & got the old market working, but I would rather have a themed new market. I even tried to flash the darkside market & that didn't work either.

On a side note, my keyboard still has the &amp issue, do you have a fix for that?

Try making a copy of your current market and placing it on your SDCard (or somewhere you can get to it) then delete it from your system/app folder then flash this 2.2.7_Inception_Market.zip

As far as the &amp issue, I did not know about it untill you just said something. I will get a fix together and post it.

Last edited:

Phatdaddyz01

Reaction score

Try making a copy of your current market and placing it on your SDCard (or somewhere you can get to it) then delete it from your system/app folder then flash this 2.2.7_Inception_Market.zip

As far as the &amp issue, I did not know about it untill you just said something. I will get a fix together and post it.

Ok, did that-still no good. Im using rom manager "install from sd card" option, but that's how I flash everything.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome theme. Great work. Would look good with CM.

@Phatdaddyz01. If you can get the old market working, this is how I fixed it:New android market - CyanogenMod Forum. This worked for some on Miui. I hear UD and CM are similar. Once this works, just flash a theme over it. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/te...05022-who-going-re-revisited-vending-apk.html. Hope this helps.

Thanks!!!

I'll port it to CM tomorrow night, is 6.1.2 the latest?

@Phatdaddyz01 I'm stumped I hope this helps you get the new market up and running.