[THEME] ArcticSlice Liberty GB v0.7+ "A cool Arctic Breeze" for Droid 2

This theme is really well done! Loving the font and the dialer. God, I was getting so tired of that yellow. Thanks a lot!
Also, if I wanted to ever switch themes, say to OreoSlice, do I just flash that theme on top or flash a fresh install of liberty then the new theme? This went so well, I'd hate to have to sbf.

Hi my name is Domenic and im a DroidForums addict

Nope you can just flash right over top of one another. No worries, I have to do it all the time :p

My haptic works fine. Also my market is not themed (the icon is but the market itself is not). Any ideas?

My haptic works fine. Also my market is not themed (the icon is but the market itself is not). Any ideas?

I don't know how to theme the green background of the market, I couldn't find the file to do so. I will be working on it. Sorry

Oh no worries! I just thought maybe I made a mistake. Thanks. I'm just happy to have some color in my phone again

If I ever want to switch themes to OreoSlice, do I just install over Arctic or should I install a fresh liberty then the new theme?

If I ever want to switch themes to OreoSlice, do I just install over Arctic or should I install a fresh liberty then the new theme?

Nope you can just install over top of a theme

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Really? That's great. Thanks

Boot logo Link is down :(

Haptic is workingb now after reinstalling.......however the soft touch button backlights are now staying on when the screen is on...make using them at night a challenge....not sure if there is a setting on this I am missing...they have always come on with the screen before? Also not sure what to blame but I am now getting tripplicate messages on hanscent all of a sudden...never had that before themeing either? Thx for the quick fix on haptic,!!!

How do you flash the skinned keyboard. I downloaded it and everytime I try to flash it in clockwork, nothing happens and and I have to reboot because the recovery screen becomes frozen. Someone please help me cuz I like the look of the keyboard alot. Thank you.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Thats the Business

Your best one by far man, the dialer is the s**t. Keep up the good work. I rarely post on any forum, but this is worth it, plus a donation. Thanks again.

Title says 0.7+, so is this true? Just verifying if this works on 0.8?

I'm guessing no because OreoSlice was determined not to work. I'm assuming this will wreck the phone as well. Sucks because i loved this theme. Awesome dialer!

Last edited:
PLEASE PORT THIS TO 0.8!!!! Im already missing this theme after just flashing 0.8 5 minutes ago haha.

Ok, I will port over all of my themes tomorrow, when I will have time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please do not flash these themes over 0.8. Who knows what will happen to your device. Most likely, a heck of a lot of force closes that will probably drive you crazy. :icon_eek:

Back