[THEME] ArcticSlice Liberty GB v0.5 "A cool Arctic Breeze" for DroidX

All you would need to do for the notification bar is find it in the .zip of the one you like and drag it over. It's that simple.

the trouble being: I can't find the zip, so I looked through the image files of that rom and still can't find it

somebody on xda mentioned to look for "statusbar_background.png ... dont confuse it with status_bar_background.png, which is the background file for your notification drawer." so now I'm lost

That picture file is in framework-res.apk I believe...

All you would need to do for the notification bar is find it in the .zip of the one you like and drag it over. It's that simple.

the trouble being: I can't find the zip, so I looked through the image files of that rom and still can't find it

somebody on xda mentioned to look for "statusbar_background.png ... dont confuse it with status_bar_background.png, which is the background file for your notification drawer." so now I'm lost

That picture file is in framework-res.apk I believe...

yeah, thats what I thought too

Surprise!!

Surprise! ArcticSlice is finished!!! No more faulty framework or anything like that!! dancedroid

Download it from the Original Post!

Now, please use this thread for support and/or posting your ArcticSlice screenshots! I wanna see what you guys can do with it!

Yessssss. Is it okay if i build (and possibly post) a slightly different flavor of your theme? all credit to you, of course.

Please don't make a red theme. We are already in the process of making it.

its nothing nearly that large scale.

Basically what it comes down to is that I have no idea what i'm doing on android, so I'm using your theme as a basis for stuff, I just re themed the battery and now im trying to figure out how to replace the black notification bar with the stock dx gingerbread one like this one: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/at...-5-gb-591-uploadfromtaptalk1305166576294.jpeg

I took the battery from citron and made it blue, which is attached if you're curious

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Oops. I wanted to ask where you got that stock notification bar with the green circle battery. Very clean!

Oops. I wanted to ask where you got that stock notification bar with the green circle battery. Very clean!

pm'd, it hasn't been updated from .5 yet, im just used it for icons.

Bass, would you be willing to theme the power widget to match your theme? I'd do it I have no idea how.. :-/

i thought this looked cool: http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php...5f075e961e6992ed6f1dd7ef1fe49041edaa4c86g.jpg

Done. Settings is a tough app to theme, so it wont be entirely blue.

Last edited:

pm'd, it hasn't been updated from .5 yet, im just used it for icons.

Bass, would you be willing to theme the power widget to match your theme? I'd do it I have no idea how.. :-/

i thought this looked cool: http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php...5f075e961e6992ed6f1dd7ef1fe49041edaa4c86g.jpg

Done. Settings is a tough app to theme, so it wont be entirely blue.

pretty cool, but its white :p still, very good looking and white is definitely "arctic" which is good for the theme.

Hope you guys enjoy the full version!

Awesome theme man...looks great just installed n added my own flavor in 5 min

Dude that looks sweet

Dude that looks sweet

You no me I like the clean look can't wait for u to hook up the prep slice ..got a background pic already picked out for that one

Update

The OP has been updated with ArcticSlice for Liberty GB v0.7
And yes, I know, market is not themed. I will work on it later today.

Last edited:
i have been running this theme for a few weeks now and love it. is it difficult to theme the droidX swype keyboard? i got all excited just now that there was a themed keyboard but then saw it was only for the HTC IME kb. it looks awesome, but all i use is swype at the moment. keep up the good work. best liberty theme out imo.

Back