[THEME] Blue Gingerbread for Rubix Focused 1.9.7

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
I have added a fix update to the op as well as below.

also the full theme download has been updated.

this fixes the punctuation popup on the keyboard letters and also fixes the missing video playback from adding the moto gallery app.

If anyone has downloaded the keyboard, the keyboard fix or the theme with addons in the last hour please redownload. I missed a fix in the keyboard when i was fixing it.

magnus420

Reaction score
keyboard still has an error on it, hit the 123 button, then alt. there is no <. and it still says \amp;amp where the< should be. how am i supposed to txt <3 with no < ? :)

*edit* the gallery playing video is fixed tho.

Last edited:

spy890

Reaction score
blur gallery instantly crashes for me..am i missing something?

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
keyboard still has an error on it, hit the 123 button, then alt. there is no <. and it still says \amp;amp where the< should be. how am i supposed to txt <3 with no < ? :)

Updated links with fix

Sent from my DROIDX

spy890

Reaction score

How did you install the gallery? With theme or separate download?

Sent from my DROIDX

I tried the theme compilation, crashed. Restored to stock rubix 197, then installed the separate gallery.zip and it still crashes.

Do i need to pmuninstall gallery3d first or something?

Last edited:

magnus420

Reaction score

Updated links with fix

Sent from my DROIDX

which links? i installed just the -DX Blue Keyboard one and now im stuck with swype. there is no option to change it back to mulitouch keyboard in the options. ive rebooted 3 times.

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
Ok. I'll look into it and see what I can figure out.

How did you install the gallery? With theme or separate download?

Sent from my DROIDX

I tried the theme compilation, crashed. Restored to stock rubix 197, then installed the separate gallery.zip and it still crashes.

Do i need to pmuninstall gallery3d first or something?

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
Try redownloading the keyboard link

Updated links with fix

Sent from my DROIDX

which links? i installed just the -DX Blue Keyboard one and now im stuck with swype. there is no option to change it back to mulitouch keyboard in the options. ive rebooted 3 times.

Sent from my DROIDX

kriscad

Reaction score
I installed theme only, and it almost did a bootloop type thing, but ended up booting up just fine. Did not have to put in my account again. So, never really had any issues.

how long did you have to wait for it to boot up? i am going on 10 minutes and its still booting up.

never mind.... I had to do a data wipe to get it to boot up and it worked. Just noticed swype keyboard is black, not blue.

Last edited:

magnus420

Reaction score
Had to restore backup with bg blue only.....gb blue with addons was getting horrible browser performance ans speed test results.

DX on rubiX Focused 1.9.7 / GB Blue / 1.45GHz SULV via DF app

my browser pretty much didnt work when i was just out at best buy.

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
I'll look into the problems everyone is having and get back to you soon.

Sent from my DROIDX

theowb4

Reaction score
Thank you

Thanks for this theme, and all the included extras. Is there any chance you could make a red version? Or just a red notification bar? It goes better with the dock and wallpaper I want to use. Thanks a bunch
-Theowb4