[THEME] [THEME] Gingercomb Juiced - Liberty v0.8

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
The wallpaper is in the browser thread. Put the boot animation in data/local (use root explorer). Also check if there is a bootanimation.zip in system/media. If so delete it. Keep the new one in data/local

Droid 2 APEX -The fastest ROM out there.

CashClay

Reaction score
http://db.tt/LwVckWL

Darkapps.zip
Credit to kc cole for compiling it and mobile sensei for developing the storm Shadow ultimate theme!
Includes:
Market
Astro
Facebook
Pandora
All in the storm Shadow ultimate theme.
Goes great with gingercomb juiced!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

Any chance there is an update to the Facebook, or more apps added to the darkapps collection? Sensei still keeping these up to date? Just curious.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not that I'm aware of. I'm running Apex now. The dark apps still works with this rom. I'd like to take the fb update, but i love the themed ver too much to take it. I'm just living with it for now

Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
@Juicemane: what is the big secret to porting a theme for DX to D2? I've been trying to make one work all day and I just can't get the haptic feedback issue resolved. is it something terribly obvious, or is always difficult?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Kc, i really appreciate that you're trying to port some themes. Thanks. I wonder if the aosp liberty rom will ever get ported over?

Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
@Juicemane: what is the big secret to porting a theme for DX to D2? I've been trying to make one work all day and I just can't get the haptic feedback issue resolved. is it something terribly obvious, or is always difficult?

I do it the hard way, just pull the framework-Res.apk from Tue rom and swap your images

Sent from my Juiced Droid X

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Kc, i really appreciate that you're trying to port some themes. Thanks. I wonder if the aosp liberty rom will ever get ported over?

Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

There is good reason to believe that a port is in the works; no eta from sensei though. Pretty sure he's gonna get all of the wrinkles out of the DX version before he tackles the port.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score

I do it the hard way, just pull the framework-Res.apk from Tue rom and swap your images

Sent from my Juiced Droid X

Thank you sir. that seems to be the ticket. I think i get my theme ported well. I'm just waiting now to get permission from it's creator to put it out there. Got 2 more in the works.

THEMEING IS FUN!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would love to learn how. I think that's the next step for me. Where can I start to get educated on theming?

Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
I have been reading tons. Here and at xda. I also just tear apart themes and look inside, see what other themers do.

Updated from my GingerHoney LGBD2 @ 1.2 GHz

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well I love to read and i too look in all the files of roms and themes. I'll start reading

Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

draexo

Reaction score
Well I love to read and i too look in all the files of roms and themes. I'll start reading

Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0
Excellent work.... two things I noticed. Loading bar in browser is yellow. Keyboard press is yellow. Can this get changed to match the theme? Seems the yellow is from default Liberty.

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
This theme is f@cking awesome! So sexy! Great job, thanks for the hard work. I feel like my phone is brand new. Now I can enjoy GB, Liberty, and this beautiful theme. And as an added bonus, I got Netflix running on here! Hells yeah :D

DROID2 Liberty GB v0.8 Gingercomb Juiced

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Just installed the Dark_apps.zip and market keeps FC. Anyone else having the same prob? Anyone know where I can get the original market.apk?

DROID2 Liberty GB v0.8 Gingercomb Juiced