[THEME - rubiX Focused 1.6] Black-Juice Themes

teh_g

Reaction score
Hmm, now I need to pull the battery to get the bootstrapper to come up.

pinhead875

Reaction score
After battery pull, are you holding any buttons to boot into bootstrapper? My phone won't boot into bootstrapper. I'm getting FC on everything, almost. Youtube works ok.

teh_g

Reaction score
I just pull the battery, let it sit for a minute, then put the battery back in and boot. That seems to get it to boot into bootstrapper.

JRobzilla

Reaction score
I've been having to pull the battery, usually for about 30 seconds (not sure what exact time is needed) and boot back up. It goes back into Rubix and I just pull the battery again for the same amount of time and it boots into bootstrap the second time.

Edit: Apparently I'm just not letting the battery sit out long enough.

Last edited:

pinhead875

Reaction score
Still not going into bootstrapper for me for some reason. I have a lovely backup waiting for me, but can't get to it. Is there any other way?

JRobzilla

Reaction score
Still not going into bootstrapper for me for some reason. I have a lovely backup waiting for me, but can't get to it. Is there any other way?

That's odd, are you pulling the battery with the phone on and booted into Rubix or with it off? Only reason I'm asking is because I let it actually boot into Rubix before the pull(s).

pinhead875

Reaction score
Yeah, battery wasn't out long enough I guess. I let the battery sit out for about 3 minutes and put it back in, pressed power and it got me into bootstrapper. Thanks! No SBF this time!

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Pulled the file until I can test it on my phone, still havent installed 1.6. The Old Lady has my balls in a vice grip this week lol.

GTvert90

Reaction score
Will this have a round battery icon in 10% incremints? I'm missing the blue..

But 1.6 is badass dancedroid

MrSinister1

Reaction score
Has anyone tried any of these themes on rubix blurry1.0. I'm really wanting to try one of these themes and was wondering if it had compatibility issues, thanx for any help