Welcome to the Galaxy Nexus Development Section!

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Not sure if I'll tinker too much w/ my Nexus or not...provided it ever comes out. lol Any chance of a app that would work w/ Facetime users? Maybe a dumb question, but I've never used the phone to phone video calls yet...and know even less about it.

Not tinker with your nexus? Not tinker with your nexus?? That's like buying a Porsche and leaving it in the garage o_O

Sent from my rental Razr

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
This would not be a deal breaker for me, as long as the price was right

Same here. I don't store tons of stuff on my device. I just move it when I need it :smile-b:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Yeah, 16GB doesn't matter to me either. I barely keep anything on my phone. Heck, even with the 32GB card in the TBolt I typically had 25GB free. And the TBolt Sense ROM's are huge! So a big chunk of that space was most likely backups and ROM's sitting in the "on deck circle".
Between google music and dropbox I am not worried about storage.

Sent from my rental Razr

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Yeah, 16GB doesn't matter to me either. I barely keep anything on my phone. Heck, even with the 32GB card in the TBolt I typically had 25GB free. And the TBolt Sense ROM's are huge! So a big chunk of that space was most likely backups and ROM's sitting in the "on deck circle".
Between google music and dropbox I am not worried about storage.

Sent from my rental Razr

+1 my OG always had at least 8 GB free space. Not an issue at all. Actually if there are two choices, a 16GB and a 32GB and the only difference is the storage and nothing else I would prob get the 16GB anyway..

Sent from my temporary vessel while awaits the arrival of the Nexus from far far away

creaky

Bummer about the 16 gb storage. Why not 32?? But not to hijack: this is very exciting and I look forward to much development on this phone!

[witty pun concerning the current ROM and custom memory script on my device]

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
This would not be a deal breaker for me, as long as the price was right

if it was 200 id have to think hard but not for 300 for sure. and sorry to change thread direction just wanted to keep people informed. and of course not having the phone doesnt mean we wont work with it just need chizzle to do all the testing :)