Welcome to the Galaxy Nexus Development Section!

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
if it was 200 id have to think hard but not for 300 for sure. and sorry to change thread direction just wanted to keep people informed. and of course not having the phone doesnt mean we wont work with it just need chizzle to do all the testing :)

I'm in ! Brushing up on my Java skills aswell..

Sent from my temporary vessel while awaits the arrival of the Nexus from far far away

jhkang

Reaction score
im so excited! mab everyone that posted has over 300+ posts, gotta get busy! lol

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
im so excited! mab everyone that posted has over 300+ posts, gotta get busy! lol

i keep trying to catch chizzle but each time i post he responds so its not gonna happen :)
not sure about the 16/32 gigs but the 8th sure looks official as of now from the other post tonight.
i refuse to buy a phone before 2 weeks of reviews after this g2x debacle so it kinda sucks :(
i guess ill get a chance to see whats coming in january first now.

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
i keep trying to catch chizzle but each time i post he responds so its not gonna happen :)
not sure about the 16/32 gigs but the 8th sure looks official as of now from the other post tonight.
i refuse to buy a phone before 2 weeks of reviews after this g2x debacle so it kinda sucks :(
i guess ill get a chance to see whats coming in january first now.

eagle, you better get this device!! ;)

Sent from my rental Razr

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
eagle, you better get this device!! ;)

Sent from my rental Razr

hey yank .. if its 16 gigs it wont happen. and since its so close to january after my 2 week rule. im just not seeing it anymore. nothing else ive seen so far makes me want anything over it but we should start to hear about january releases before we ever see this phone. i just dont know anymore the excitment is gone. thats what comes when you get old :)

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
hey yank .. if its 16 gigs it wont happen. and since its so close to january after my 2 week rule. im just not seeing it anymore. nothing else ive seen so far makes me want anything over it but we should start to hear about january releases before we ever see this phone. i just dont know anymore the excitment is gone. thats what comes when you get old :)

I like your 2 week rule! Very good idea - you avoid the initial bombardment of people rushing out to get the device as well as the "Hey! This don't work! That don't work!" potential. I wish I had your will power! The only way I can hold off on the Gnex is, if like you said, we start hearing about some first quarter 2012 devices before (if?) it drops.
I added a line in order to get discount pricing on a new device and picked up a "rental" Razr. Not feeling it (even as a rental) and I will be bringing it back today and going back to the TBolt. So essentially, I will have an upgrade in my back pocket ... maybe I can exercise some eagle-like will power and see what the future holds, but I doubt it :biggrin:

goosedeath

Reaction score
I'm holding out for at least two weeks after release to get a good feel of others impressions and any drawbacks noted/mentioned. I don't want to be a beta tester. Lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

alienware777

Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa wair is sourcery about to come to the GN?? I will literally love you guys forever if you bring it lmao. Hands down the best rom for the D1.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jhkang

Reaction score
Gosh I been waiting so patiently for the GNex but the hyph is just dying down for me :frown:
I got this weird feeling that Verizon got another phone up their sleeve to delay this phone that much or am I being ridiculous?

Oh well a man can dream..... :icon_ banana:

screaminz2002

Reaction score
No lack of hype for me since we are back to 32gbs. I simply cannot wait to see what all the roms have in store for this phone.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm with eagle! I'm going to pick up a quick fix now and wait. I have two upgrades in the next 6 months. (those kids are finally paying off) The Nexus has died already. We have all been here to long. Yank, and others going on 2 years we all know as soon as the Nexus does drop the next best will be rumored for 1st quarter next year. Darn.:angry:

cebosound

Reaction score
I am very excited for the nexus! ..... trying not to pull the trigger on a "Penny Pincher" Razr. :S