What do you want out of ZombieStomped 1.3?

Thisguy89

Reaction score
I'm a recent convert to your ROM JBoxen, thanks for it :)

One thing I really miss from Cyanogen on my old OG Droid was the long press volume keys to switch tracks, and long press camera to pause, with the screen off. I've heard that this is impossible on the Droid 2 because of the locked bootloader, but I don't know. This is something I'd love to see on ZS if it's possible

Deodexing would be nice too, save system space (nvm, I see it already is)

Don't know how I missed this post, but....
YES! I would use the fruit out of this feature!

Sent from my ZombieStomped Droid 2.

This wont work on our phones because of the locked bootloader so don't expect this feature. It is impossible, as said in his original post.

Sent from my DROID2

That's disappointing.

Sent from my ZombieStomped Droid 2.

xust

Reaction score
I was only saying more themes to try to encourage some of you all to get in on it, or maybe get Jboxen to encourage people :p

fishaholic

Reaction score
Less blur for easier theming haha blur is a pain to theme lotsa garbage! :)

Kendroid24

Reaction score
Zombie groaning boot animation would be awesome, with maybe scene where zombies devour someone or something rad like that. Other than that I am loving your work.dancedroid

Micro23

Reaction score
Please do not add a boot-up sound. IF you do please make it optional. I dont want it sounding like old guys having sex when I boot my phone at work :)

Zombies moaning... while booting......... no thank you :)

Snipe_AT

Reaction score
Please do not add a boot-up sound. IF you do please make it optional. I dont want it sounding like old guys having sex when I boot my phone at work :)

Zombies moaning... while booting......... no thank you :)

LMFAO Now this made me laugh.

cobjones

Reaction score
Does this have exchange support for PIN delays? Im guessing it does since it is a blur based rom, but just checking.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does this have exchange support for PIN delays? Im guessing it does since it is a blur based rom, but just checking.

Zombie includes a new Blur email that has several cool improvements from the Froyo version...the improved Blur email is reason enough for any exchange user to update. My favorite new feature is that you can set your email sort order in your inbox by date, subject, etc.

Not sure what you mean by PIN delays - it does require that you enter a PIN when you set up your exchange account.

And if you're going to install ZombieStomped make sure you get the current version - 1.65, from the Zombie 1.6 thread...

cobjones

Reaction score
The PIN setting I was asking about is a PIN delay bypasses typing in a PIN every time you unlock the phone. My IT let's me keep a 15 min delay, but stock android does not allow this feature.

jdog94

Reaction score
i would love to see zombiefied theme with black notification bar

jdog94

Reaction score
i hope it is black with the same silver batt icon and the zombiefied 3g icon

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
The PIN setting I was asking about is a PIN delay bypasses typing in a PIN every time you unlock the phone. My IT let's me keep a 15 min delay, but stock android does not allow this feature.

Yeah, they call it "Security Lock Timer."

You can set a delay from 1 minute to 40 minutes (1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 40), and you can also choose "When display is off" for no delay. Lots of flexibility there...

cobjones

Reaction score
Yeah, they call it "Security Lock Timer."

You can set a delay from 1 minute to 40 minutes (1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 40), and you can also choose "When display is off" for no delay. Lots of flexibility there...

Sweet... the only thing keeping me back is Wireless tether (emergencies only im not an abuser).

Lee l2oi

Reaction score
First off great ROM across the board. Right up there with Jrummy's Liberty ROMs (anyone that's been working with ROMs knows thats big) . Pretty sure it's a GB problem but anyone else having issues with LED notifications? If u could fix this in ZS you'd be even more the man.