Who picked up the new Moto Z2 force edition?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
I pre-ordered thru VZW, received on the 10th (first Android phone I have purchased since the Note 7 LOL)...installed the update / security patch and received a msg "startup failed, mismatched bootloaders" - took it to the store and exchanged it.

The device is solid for sure, all the mods / bumper case work from my Moto Z Force. It is definitely snappy and fun to play with. Call clarity / quality is good as well. No complaints on my end. Waiting for the Moto Promotion submission to be approved :)...

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Agree re: Quality of calls. Best I've heard on a phone yet, and wife says I sound great.

4-6 weeks for the projector. Ugh... guess we shouldn't complain for a free $300 piece of hardware. Can't wait to show my boss who decided to go with an Apple phone. "Oh, we need to show a Powerpoint? Email it to me". WHAM. :D

radon222

Platinum Member
Ya'll all making it tough to wait and see what the new Pixel's bring. But I really want a smaller form factor phone.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Did I mention the finger print reader Radon? So nice. Swipe left to go back, right for recents, tap to go home. No more square, circle, triangle. It's really cool.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
420980f618eb89fb04bf14b9330527f7.jpg

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Did I mention the finger print reader Radon? So nice. Swipe left to go back, right for recents, tap to go home. No more square, circle, triangle. It's really cool.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
420980f618eb89fb04bf14b9330527f7.jpg

Where is that in settings... Details Pere, details lol ...