[WINNER] Nexus Player!

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
This is actually perfect for me. I just finished remodeling my basement. Its a bi-level, 40' by 20' area. New walls (drywall, studs, electrical, switches, outlets, paint, and insulation), new surround sound system, new ceiling tiles with a surface mount grid system (effectively raising the ceiling by 4" from where is was before the remodel), new LED lighting in the ceiling (replacing the incandescent lights), moved one swinging door down the wall 12', and installed a new frame and door, changed the swinging door on the bathroom to a pocket door, new walls in the bathroom as well, new plumbing, new carpet in the main room, new marble flooring in the bathroom, and new vanity in the bathroom.

And YES, I did ALL the work MYSELF! Saved a butt-load of money that way too.

This Nexus Player will go great with the new 65" TV we got from our neighbor (had to fix it, but SERIOUSLY worth it!). I will take some pics and let everyone know how it works.

lloydstrans

Banned
I'm glad to be of service. When you get it all hooked up let's have a beer and wreck something.

We must...We must...increase our boost

Reactions: CJM

akhenax

Silver Member
This is actually perfect for me. I just finished remodeling my basement. Its a bi-level, 40' by 20' area. New walls (drywall, studs, electrical, switches, outlets, paint, and insulation), new surround sound system, new ceiling tiles with a surface mount grid system (effectively raising the ceiling by 4" from where is was before the remodel), new LED lighting in the ceiling (replacing the incandescent lights), moved one swinging door down the wall 12', and installed a new frame and door, changed the swinging door on the bathroom to a pocket door, new walls in the bathroom as well, new plumbing, new carpet in the main room, new marble flooring in the bathroom, and new vanity in the bathroom.

And YES, I did ALL the work MYSELF! Saved a butt-load of money that way too.

Ah, to have skills other than computers, suits and women. I salute you sir.