Yet Another Sad Goodby...

kratos

Reaction score
I too have moved on to another device! I decided to get the Incredible 2 since Motorola doesn't really seem like they want to fulfill their promise to give us unlocked bootloaders. HTC just sent an unlockable bootloader to Canada and promised the US to provide it by the end of the 3 quarter (so I heard at least).

But anyways, I do love this Incredible 2! I just picked it up today and am in love with it. Unfortunately, it shipped with GB so I can't root it yet and I have to set everything up by hand. You really never do know what your missing until it's gone (TiBU anyone?).

Thank you all so much for helping make my OG Droid last this long! If it wasn't for the Devs, Themers, and Support, I would still be contemplating murdering my OG Droid while it attempted to, and miserable failed, to run GB. I am keeping my OG Droid around for a while and plan to keep it updated with the latest releases, but it is not going to be my main driver anymore.

So, all in all, thank you so much for this awesome ROM, the fabulous Themes, and the simple act of being the only people to continue supporting FroYo for the Droid!

Kratos

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
As davros says, See you soon!

Have fun with your new device!

comk4ver

Reaction score
Don't worry about it you'll be here soon enough again.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
kratos

kratos

Reaction score
I do hope I am back very soon! I like the sense, but it just isn't quite the same as vanilla Android with a few extras!

Kratos

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Sad to see you go man, hopefully you can see some DC some on the Inc 2! And if you ever need any android help were always happy to help here in this section.. :)