Zooly Cases

samplars

Reaction score
Has anyone tried one of these? Were reviewed, perhaps here? My husband and I each purchased one, and we are wondering about some tips for putting it on the phone. Has anyone purchased one of these?

trishygr

Reaction score
i have one and can't get the front to stay on. I emailed the seller & they sent me another one...same thing...lol. waste of money seems to me. Hopefully someone else has a good tip!

OP
S

samplars

Reaction score
We were never able to successfully get the front of the Zooly case to stay on, and the vendor sent us two more. With the second order he was good enough to send us complementary harder rubber cases, which we really like. Perhaps he would do same for you. He also emailed that he is looking into the problems with the product.
Good luck!

crackyzog

Reaction score
The harder rubber cases you said you received in the second order, are those the hard rubberized zooly brand as well? Those fit your phone and didn't fall off? I'm trying to find some sort of case with color or flair but all of the interesting ones seem to have the issue with the top plate falling off. I'm worried I am going to have to buy a plain old black case.

trishygr

Reaction score
lol yeah it sucks. My thing is I have a skin (vinyl sticker) on my phone that i LOVE so I want a see-thru case. I have a hard rubberized plastic one that i got at verizon for free that fits fine and stays on with no prob but my skin can't be seen very well on it lol. My husband thinks I'm nuts. If you find another solution for the zooly let us know!!

OP
S

samplars

Reaction score
The harder rubber cases you said you received in the second order, are those the hard rubberized zooly brand as well? Those fit your phone and didn't fall off? I'm trying to find some sort of case with color or flair but all of the interesting ones seem to have the issue with the top plate falling off. I'm worried I am going to have to buy a plain old black case.
Yes, Zooly brand and fits very well. Cannot imagine that it could ever fall off. I think I would be fearful of removing the top part of the case by myself, as afraid of doing something to the keyboard. Will probably take to Verizon or Costco if I need to do that. My husband has taken the back off his, as Verizon people say you need to remove battery for a few seconds every couple of weeks.

DaddyAirtime

Reaction score
I ordered a zooly case and received it in 3 days.. nice. It wasn't what I expected so I am sending it back for a refund. It was advertised as rubber, but in fact it was plastic. Thin too. Oh well. I went to verizon and bought the body glove, it's the best case that I have seen in person so far.