2.1 not downloading

jpnestel

Reaction score
I got an update notice and pushed download but nothing seems to b happening. It says downloading but nothing in the progress bar. Just curious...

OP
jpnestel

jpnestel

Reaction score
Nevermind. It downloaded. But once it was finished it says there was an error when downloading sourcery update

Last edited:

listenman20

Reaction score
i wouldn't know what to tell ya...i haven't got a notice of update yet.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
just do fix 1

the update is not set up right . I never set it up I closed before the update was complete and placed what was available at fix #1 . I have no idea whats been done with it but id try fix 1 thats to everyone if you want to continue to use sourcery for a while the update should tide you over. read the script when installing it lists everything. I saw someone not like my startrek lock screen sounds :) its actually a theme. there are startrrek sounds for everything but for some reason you have to set them for the notification and ring tones it should set by default but wouldnt.
under magic commands is the sound scheme it was a planned feature that i was just giving a sneak peak at so if you want the original sounds back just choose that.

as far as i know things should keep working for a while.
check out the LEDmeKnow app for those wanting to set up led's, I dont know if it works a hundred percent but what i tested seems to work.
look under the sdcard sourcery/apps there is an app there that is a power control type app on steroids. just install as an apk.

Thanks for the support. and hope youll continue to enjoy sourcery. if you have problems im sure people here will help you out.

Thanks again.

Eagle OUT!

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
I think everyone will still help each other out as we have become a little niche community.
I for one will continue to use and have 2.0 and 1.3 as well in my bullpen/rack of ROMS I flash frequently.
I imagine many here are like myself, I will keep Sourcery 2.0 and use it till they pull my OG from my cold dead hands.
Especially since it seems that perhaps GB can't run optimally on an OG.
To infinity and beyond
danceswithbongs

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
the update is not set up right . I never set it up I closed before the update was complete and placed what was available at fix #1 . I have no idea whats been done with it but id try fix 1 thats to everyone if you want to continue to use sourcery for a while the update should tide you over. read the script when installing it lists everything. I saw someone not like my startrek lock screen sounds :) its actually a theme. there are startrrek sounds for everything but for some reason you have to set them for the notification and ring tones it should set by default but wouldnt.
under magic commands is the sound scheme it was a planned feature that i was just giving a sneak peak at so if you want the original sounds back just choose that.

as far as i know things should keep working for a while.
check out the LEDmeKnow app for those wanting to set up led's, I dont know if it works a hundred percent but what i tested seems to work.
look under the sdcard sourcery/apps there is an app there that is a power control type app on steroids. just install as an apk.

Thanks for the support. and hope youll continue to enjoy sourcery. if you have problems im sure people here will help you out.

Thanks again.

Eagle OUT!

Oh captain my captain

What do you mean exactly when you mention:

the update should tide you over. read the script when installing it lists everything

how do we read the script? And what role will I be playing in the film?
Please say, this evening, due to illness, the role of danceswithbongs will be played by...danceswithbongs

listenman20

Reaction score
What do you mean exactly when you mention:

the update should tide you over. read the script when installing it lists everything

how do we read the script? And what role will I be playing in the film?
Please say, this evening, due to illness, the role of danceswithbongs will be played by...danceswithbongs

the script is the stuff that plays while its installing....ever watch what it says when it's installing in recovery?...that stuff...some can be down right funny.

seang

Reaction score
downloaded the update.zip and it said to wait it would take a while, but.... ive been at the boot animation for a good while like almost 10 minutes.

Poloki

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure fix1 is the 2.1 update.zip. For me, it downloaded and then rebooted to recovery, where I had to manually install the update.zip from the /sdcard root.

Some of the features of 2.1 look nice. Will have to spend some time playing with it, only not today. (My boss would not like that so much!)

suaveydavey

Reaction score
Well after trying a few different roms, I finally chose Sourcery. I can only say I'm sad to see the project has ended.
If anyone has an idea, is there one similar in function? Certainly not now, 2.1 suits me just fine, but down the road.