Reaction score
Damn didn't know that went down either i didn't do that

Last edited:

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That really sucks a lot of stuff was held there I didn't know they were going to pull that down :( guess i can't really use sourcery much longer either since i don't plan to move all those files and rewrite the scripts but guys trust me it's not the end of me sourcery may be over but i still have big plans and will continue to develop for android so don't forget the name :)

PARick

Reaction score
That really sucks a lot of stuff was held there I didn't know they were going to pull that down :( guess i can't really use sourcery much longer either since i don't plan to move all those files and rewrite the scripts but guys trust me it's not the end of me sourcery may be over but i still have big plans and will continue to develop for android so don't forget the name :)

Great news. Please keep us posted!

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
By the way if you want the 2.1 update (a lot of it won't work because the ftp is down)
You can do this open terminal emulator and type
su
installfix -7

that will get you the official 2.1 update

What won't work
Slayher kernels (rz kernels will work as well as his recovery)
Animations
Themes

Everything else should also work just those three are down which i know is a big part but everything else should work and i'll put up the themes and kernels soon but they won't work through the rom may end up rewriting the scripts since i really like sourcery and still don't want to change so look for a 2.2 update possibly with the fixed scripts but there won't be anything after that for sourcery

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
fp back up for a bit, dns issues.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea I just started pulling all the stuff down to my external hard drive thanks for that I didn't really think you would just pull me down so everything will work for now.

But i know i have to move them anyway while sourcery slowly dies unfortunately but again look for me i'll still be out there deving a lot of stuff of course

Last edited:

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can't wait! On 2.1, I didn't see the Gmail Notifier apk. So anyone getting double Gmail notifications, that's why :)

DroidForums Junkie!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You can open the app and turn off notifications or uninstall it through Sourcery Settings or Root Explorer.

Can't wait! On 2.1, I didn't see the Gmail Notifier apk. So anyone getting double Gmail notifications, that's why :)

DroidForums Junkie!!

What did you do to fix it?
DL gmail notifier apk?
thanks for help

DroidForums Junkie!!

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
2.1 working fine on Fix 1 to who ever wants it. Gonna stick to Sourcery for now... waiting to see anything as stable with that many feature.

Dawg72

Reaction score
Love Sourcery and am very sad that things fell apart. Thanks for all the hard work on a great rom. I will rock this one until it quits working for me.

robodroido

Reaction score
Gflam can team with other dev. to keep sourcery alive.? i went and tried other rooms there so buggy....sourcery is the best room by far for droid 1 period.!

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Considering Sourcery is Eagle1967 and Gflam i dont think this is a fair suggestion but i agree, Sourcery is the best option for the d1. Nothing else is as advanced yet.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yea I just started pulling all the stuff down to my external hard drive thanks for that I didn't really think you would just pull me down so everything will work for now.

But i know i have to move them anyway while sourcery slowly dies unfortunately but again look for me i'll still be out there deving a lot of stuff of course
hope you got them all.
site is down now, nothing I can do about it.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

hope you got them all.
site is down now, nothing I can do about it.

Yea i got everything down it's on my hard drive i plan to upload it to another ftp i have access to and i'll push out a 2.2 update with all new scripts that have new links. Thanks again dmacleo for all the help that ftp was a major help