4.2.2 Android

mncmadman

Reaction score
Is anyone having a huge battery drain on 4.2.2 by hashcode ? i mean with screen on it drains 1 percent in less than a minute .

Also am i the only one who can not flash the eclipse rom ? i get a gray screen aaand that's all .

That issue with all android phone running cm rom from ics to jelly bean unless you run custom rom or customer battery is rom drain battery on android 4.0 os . It was like that on my nexus s,galaxy nexus. Motoblur or stock rom from Motorola. As, we all now have battery and close stock rom to ics/Blur a port from last year.

Link below:

[ROM]Motoblur + Android 4.0.4 -- [Development Discontinued] - xda-developers

Is anyone having a huge battery drain on 4.2.2 by hashcode ? i mean with screen on it drains 1 percent in less than a minute .

Also am i the only one who can not flash the eclipse rom ? i get a gray screen aaand that's all .

Last edited:

The battery drain is a known issue on the Droid 3. Using any kexec ROM. I'm working on a newer build to fix it.

What I saw is that that rom does not actually drains your battery ( all of it ) if Ihave like 10 percent on any ics when I switch on stock Ihave like 80 % or 70 % and that is the part I don't understand...

incorrect battery readings is a known problem on many custom roms

The battery drain is a known issue on the Droid 3. Using any kexec ROM. I'm working on a newer build to fix it.

Any chance of making a room that does not read the battery stats at all ? so when you are really out of battery the phone shuts down so you would ,maybe , get a real life battery ? [note : almost zero knowledges in modding ]

Back