[ROM] [6/6/2012] CM7 for the Droid Pro based on GB

mortimermax

Reaction score
So this is on the latest CM7 build, with an extended battery. This included about 1h20m of talk time.

If I use WiFi with Data turned off, my talk time is only half. I had previously been using WiFi anywhere I could thinking I could save battery life, now I leave it on mobile network anytime but if I'm really trying to download or do a lot of browsing and become impatient.

I'm on a GSM network.

DZVt1.png

gqiq

Reaction score

mortimermax

Reaction score
Did you select load after changing the setting?

Also I believe you have to have root access for this to work.

MUkHV.png

Compressor

Reaction score
I have a problem with this rom, sometimes become mute calls, i can't hear and I am not hered...please help to fix

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
I had to use Volume+ to increase call volume, as I could barely hear it. Unfortunately, this makes DSPManager FC every time I receive/make a call :(

aiamuzz

Reaction score
I have a problem with this rom, sometimes become mute calls, i can't hear and I am not hered...please help to fix

When u face this issue again ... reboot ur device ... that should fix it ... I had faced this problem once ... and rebooting it fixed the issue ... never occurred again ...

--- Sent from my DROID Pro ---

Compressor

Reaction score
When u face this issue again ... reboot ur device ... that should fix it ... I had faced this problem once ... and rebooting it fixed the issue ... never occurred again ...

the problem returns after a few days without restarting the phone ... sometimes it happens that a keyboard key to open an app at random

DamnYankee

Reaction score
Updating to newest CM7

Hey all, I've had my wife's DP running CM7 since October of last year, when she got the phone. It's works pretty well, minus the video camera focus and some random FCs usually fixed my a FixPermissions and reboot (not the vid focus).

Due to the FCs getting more and more often lately, I want to update it to the latest CM7 build, or the CM9, whatever's easist/fastest (I have a 7mos old and no time to play with the phone).

Any help...PLEASE

Astaroth

Reaction score
Sorry golfer, never experienced that. I would consider reflashing the 6-6 ROM + gapps and wiping cache + dalvik.

hanloong

Reaction score
Recently bought a pro and installed this ROM. It's awesome, everything's running smooth and fast :)

I've only encountered one problem so far, that is sometimes when making or receiving a call, the screen simply turns off and refuses to switch back on. Sometimes it does after a minute or so but other times I need to perform a battery pull. I've tried tweaking various settings to see what's responsible but no luck so far. Anyone has any idea why?

DamnYankee

Reaction score
Hey all, I've had my wife's DP running CM7 since October of last year, when she got the phone. It's works pretty well, minus the video camera focus and some random FCs usually fixed my a FixPermissions and reboot (not the vid focus).

Due to the FCs getting more and more often lately, I want to update it to the latest CM7 build, or the CM9, whatever's easist/fastest (I have a 7mos old and no time to play with the phone).

Any help...PLEASE

Bump for weekday crew help?

aiamuzz

Reaction score
Bump for weekday crew help?

I would recommend that u download JackpotCalvins latest CM9 ... format /system only (let the data/cache remain as it is ) and install the downloaded CM9 zip and ICS GAPPS ... if all works well u'll see the apps from ur current CM7 will upgrade to CM9 and u should have ICS with all ur previous data ...

however if after flashing the device does not boot or get stuck ... battery pull and power on ... if problem persists u may have to clear data/factory reset from recovery ... also if the FC's happening currently on CM7 persists ... then u may have to fix permissions or uninstall and reinstall apps afresh ...

Post back in case issues ...