[ROM] ★ A X I 0 M ★ Aosp ★ XT 926 ★ [June 18 2013] ★

arcanexvi

Reaction score
Here's the link to my thread. Delete it if there are rules for posting links to other forums. Just for reference I had it pinned over there as the issues apply to all 4.2.2 ROMs atm.

http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php?/topic/16579-[Buglist]-Known-issues-for-4.2.2/CM10.1/etc-ROMs

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

jusharpe

Reaction score
Been using this constant for two days now. Good Rom. The only hiccup I have been having that I can't figure out is while testing all the setting changes and potential modifications. I experimented with the "Auto Hide Statusbar." Now regardless of it being checked or not the status bar will not stop hiding. It will work in the settings menu as it should but as soon as I hit HOME on the launcher the bar hides itself. This wouldn't even normally bother me except the pulldown timeout is to brief (even at 10s) and can't be deactivated. Also regardless of what is checked when it is hidden it doesn't display when a notification is present. I have to drag it out of hiding.

View attachment 62865View attachment 62866

Last edited:

chefb

Reaction score
good to see... The word work just wondering what is next?

kac8866

Reaction score
Love the ROM so far but can't get vehicle mode to back up groom titanium back up. Any suggestions?

chetta

Reaction score
Issues getting AXIOM to load

Trying to get the ROMs to load but am not having much luck.
I have the Razr HD Maxx XT926

I boot into my SafeStrap v3.11 and Active my ROM Slot 2 (Vitreous is currently my primary #1)
I wiped system, and cleared delvik and regular cache.
Then I did an install of AXI0M-4.2.2-08MAY2013-ODEX-xt926.zip and Installation was successful ("Axiom Has Been Installed")
Then I do an install of gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip and Installation was successful ("Installation complete!")

When I reboot the phone and continue to the ROM I only receive a blank screen. No logos or nothing. I've waited 10 minutes to see if it loaded and it does not.

Thoughts on what I'm doing wrong or further information I can provide?

Thanks!
Chetta

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
This ROM is not meant for safe strap. Safestrap development is dead. You need an unlocked boot loader and TWRP or CWM.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

chetta

Reaction score
RIP Safe Strap. Will look into unlocked boot loader and TWRP or CWM. Thank you,

This ROM is not meant for safe strap. Safestrap development is dead. You need an unlocked boot loader and TWRP or CWM.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

KaChow

Reaction score
RIP Safe Strap. Will look into unlocked boot loader and TWRP or CWM. Thank you,

Look for my [TOOL] Unlocked Boot loaders thread pinned in this discussion board.

Sent from my Razr HD using Tapatalk 2

jusharpe

Reaction score
So does anyone have any input on fixing my status bar?

Sent from MAXX HD. Rooted, unlocked, running Axiom 4.2.2