[ROM] ROM | AXIOM Patient Zero M3 | AOKP | 4.0.4

medwa

Reaction score
Where can I download this ROM? The droidhive link is not working...

Verro84

Reaction score
I'm trying to download the Patient Zero b23 but link is broken has anyone downloaded it? If so can you post a link so I can get it thanks in advance

luv2golf

Reaction score
I'm trying to download the Patient Zero b23 but link is broken has anyone downloaded it? If so can you post a link so I can get it thanks in advance

b23 was pulled because of market issues. Here is the site where all his rom's for the nexus are. Try flashing M3, that is his latest. Runs great. He has a built in wipe script so make sure you nandroid first.

Index of /ROMs/toro

Last edited:

Verro84

Reaction score
luv2golf said:
b23 was pulled because of market issues. Here is the site where all his rom's for the nexus are. Try flashing M3, that is his latest. Runs great. He has a built in wipe script so make sure you nandroid first.

Index of /ROMs/toro

M3 says no UI does that mean its just like stock ics or is it Axiom? Just wondering cause I've been using M2.5 with no issues and I can stick with it until he's done with M3

otter34

Reaction score
trini.s2k said:
does anyone know if this has the wifi hack on it also is this over clocked ? or can i add setcpu to it?? curious questions sorry if its stupid im new to the nexus

What is the WI fi hack?

luv2golf

Reaction score
M3 says no UI does that mean its just like stock ics or is it Axiom? Just wondering cause I've been using M2.5 with no issues and I can stick with it until he's done with M3

Sorry for the delay, I don't come here very often anymore. M3 comes with the stock UI not the themed one DT usually has incorporated in. If you look at his web site you can find themes which go nice with the ROM along with other ROM's. Droidhive.com

luv2golf

Reaction score
If you come from v20 to m3 do I have to do a factory reset

All of DT's ROM's wipe date because of a script he has included into it. If you look at his web site you will not see all the questions repeated 1000 times "do I have to wipe between builds". The built in script will wipe all the important areas so his build will run without problems.

Verro84

Reaction score
luv2golf said:
Sorry for the delay, I don't come here very often anymore. M3 comes with the stock UI not the themed one DT usually has incorporated in. If you look at his web site you can find themes which go nice with the ROM along with other ROM's. Droidhive.com

Thanks a lot bro I can't get enough of Theory. my fav was PatientZero V.18 with the blue tint

chewy74

Reaction score
You could pull the stock circles from stock ics system ui and make a metamorph theme our a ziptheme to replace them.

I'm curious about this also. I hate those circles!