Annoying Downloads

I have a rather large collection of apps, over 350 that are not system apps. Android used to be really good at telling me what apps had adware in them. I have no idea now. Normally I won't install it if it isn't useful to me.

Yeah with so any apps.. It'd be difficult..I'm a minimalist..

I'm kinda where Brandon is now. I have maybe a couple dozen non-system apps. I cull them as I find myself not using them. I will download and install like 5 or 6 of a particular purpose at once, then peruse through them to decide if I'd use any of them. Once I find one that doesn't perform as I would have hoped, I delete.

I'm kinda where Brandon is now. I have maybe a couple dozen non-system apps. I cull them as I find myself not using them. I will download and install like 5 or 6 of a particular purpose at once, then peruse through them to decide if I'd use any of them. Once I find one that doesn't perform as I would have hoped, I delete.
I like troubleshooting the myriad of problems I get from having apps I don't use any more.

Hmm.. I run circuits (electrical) and peak amps and make diy pedals for friends when I'm bored... So i can see the reasoning... It's a puzzle..

Yeah.. I just download an app if I have a need or it calls to me.. After that. Adios..

What do you do with all that free space?

Hahaha. Well, one thing is for sure, there is no lag! :D

I enjoy a snappy quick phone.. Oh.. I do keep about 500 songs on my phone..

My unused apps are cleared of cache, data and force stopped. To my knowledge, the app basically hibernates. I could be wrong, but my phone isn't too slow.

No, you are correct, but there comes a point at which the storage gets too cluttered and the phone begins to bog down. This can cause stuttering and lag. I don't experience that with the Turbo. I have with earler phones, but even with as few apps as I have on this one.

Well, after uninstalling Facebook, the same crappy popups are still there. Is there a recommended anti-virus for smartphones?

Did the popups ever stop? Or are they still appearing?

Back