[AOSP] LIQUIDSMOOTH-v1.1

otter34

Reaction score
I am at 74%, but the inductor still shows about 90%. How do I fix?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

otter34

Reaction score
Is anyone using this ROM? Is there another site where I should post? Two random reboots in 6 hours. I wiped first.

otter34

Reaction score
How about back button to kill an app?

goosedeath

Reaction score
How about back button to kill an app?

I'm on this rom as well. Go to root wiki for the most up to date info.

Look in liquid settings or control. Everything is there. It takes some time to get everything squared away to how you want it.

Try a complete wipe w/ out restoring any system data or system apps from titanium backup. That can cause issues such as reboots. I'm nearly trouble free in the area if reboots.

Sent from my Galactic Unicorn!

OP
amplified

amplified

Reaction score
just flashed after u flash rom...

1.25 did not cause any of above for any of us post release. I suggest fresh download and wipe good + new flash. Your issue sounds apk / situational. Feel free to post a (relevant logcat or visit us at irc.freenode.com #liquids

OP
amplified

amplified

Reaction score
Is anyone using this ROM? Is there another site where I should post? Two random reboots in 6 hours. I wiped first.

Again, none of us have experienced these types of outcomes.

The fact that you are would lead me to believe you have experienced a dl / file transfer / installation issue

Please see above post with IRC info.for BEST assistance

umx

Reaction score
ya i have never had a reboot less i told it to do so.

_phlynhi

Reaction score
I'm on this rom as well. Go to root wiki for the most up to date info.

Look in liquid settings or control. Everything is there. It takes some time to get everything squared away to how you want it.

Try a complete wipe w/ out restoring any system data or system apps from titanium backup. That can cause issues such as reboots. I'm nearly trouble free in the area if reboots.

Sent from my Galactic Unicorn!

Quote again for good measure: "Try a complete wipe w/ out restoring any system data or system apps from titanium backup."
THIS! Do NOT restore system data or apps from TiBU, and all should be good. Had minor issues after restoring through TiBU too quickly and not paying attention, no issues since starting over and skipping the TiBU system (apps and data) restore.

Gnex CDMA Liquid ICS 1.25

Great ROM, Thanks!!!

gg48gg

Reaction score
Hi All. I am looking to flash this from stock. I am mainly hoping to resolve an issue with Bluetooth A2DP audio skipping. I've tried just about everything else. Anyone know if the 4.02 -> 4.0.4 update might help my issue? Also is it possible to restore my nandroid backup (back to stock) if I don't like the update, or would I have to reflash to stock?

umx

Reaction score
Can you look into seeing why the phone drops connection on windows 7 64bit when your trying to transfer data to the phone. be it pictures, music, movies, videos, documents. Or even searching thru the phone.. via thru computer does it. If i need to take a video to show i will figure it out to do it

gg48gg

Reaction score
I am very happy with this ROM and want to say THANK YOU!

I especially like:

- Increase in UI speed over stock 4.0.2
- The lockscreen - I replaced widgetlocker with this, and am very happy.
- Slick interface for Liquid Control options. I keep finding ways to improve/tweak every day.
- Powermenu, toggles, and plethora of customization options that are easy to figure out.
- Everything seems to "just work" with no fuss.
- I have not had the one-way-audio/mute issue that I used to have when I was stock rooted. DancingNexus

Unrelated to the ROM...
- I am still having an issue with A2DP audio hiccuping at random times.