[ROM]+++Liquid Ice Cream Sandwhich +++

can we pull the voice search apk from one of the stock rooms the apk in the market is the wrong one

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

***OP updated. New source build. Enjoy!***

This sounds like fun guys. ... I will keep an eye on this progress. :)

I'm having problems getting calendar to sync

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

I use Google wallet Soooo much now can anyone confirm its working before I flash this? Been craving some liquid

yet to flash a ROM for this phone (absolutely the longest ive ever waited).. saw you updated on 1/5 what changed? anything still buggy?

yet to flash a ROM for this phone (absolutely the longest ive ever waited).. saw you updated on 1/5 what changed? anything still buggy?

Same here. No flashy yet. But I know you flashed something today;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

A new source build for this release(Alpha 4). It's an alpha so yes there are still bugs but they are minor. Calender won't allow you to sign in with your Gmail account nor will Google maps but maps is still usable. Liquid settings is not complete. That's all I was able to find as far as bugs go. Haven't had any other issues that I can think of.

Soooooooo is this rom dead? I saw the thread was closed on rootz

Its not dead on rootzwiki. Gonna flash it in a few hours.: D. This rom gave my D1 new life.

Sent from my Galactic Unicorn!

Liquified my Nexus. Its truly liquid smooth. Really really happy so far. :D Very nice work.

Sent from my Liquified Galactic Unicorn.

Soooooooo is this rom dead? I saw the thread was closed on rootz

Not dead we moved to an aosp base and with a new base came a new release thread. We are no longer CM based. Its more work for us but users seem to be responding positively to the change.

This is my new rom I just don't like the launcher too buggy you should post it with stock launcher and one with apex.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk

Back