Bluetooth speakers?

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
does anyone have any experience with bluetooth speakers that mount on your visor in your car? i have been considering getting one for a while, but i don't know of anyone that has tried them... any specific brand or model you like? do they even work well? :confused:

so, I guess your using the speaker for calls? i just got a foxL v2 bluetooth speaker that has phenomenal sound quality for music and has noise-cancelling "business quailty" speakerphone functionality too. costs $200 USD. probably too pricey for just voice applications. battery is supposed to last 5 hours on a charge. it is small- could mount it to a visor somehow...

I was try this bluetooth speaker just 1 month ago. I'm not impress with this because of limit of range. Moreover sound quality is also not good when you are in not in some range. Also the cost of this speaker is also high.

I have the Jabra one and I like it. Easy to pair with the x and the sound quality is pretty good. If you have a good sound system in your car then it's even better.

Oh look....another thread from 2010 re-opened for no good reason. With a link to a suspicious shopping site.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I'm banned?

Sajo....not just a man....a true hero ... A zombie thread killer

Back