Case and Screen protection recommendations

jerroedr

Reaction score
Horray! i took the nexus plunge! now im scared to break it. I havent even taken off the thing that says galaxy nexus when you first buy it

A) should I be worried?
2) what have people found to be the best as far as cases and screen protection. My d1 has invisishield, but although protective it looks odd in light, and it accumulated gunk quckly and needs a good wiping to look clean again. I also used the innocase for most of the time with my droid, although the last months have been naked caseless...

I post here cuz the accessories thread seems dead.

i know its been discussed before, i saw some of the threads... just I know there are helpful people here, and like 3 people in the other section about accessories...

Well there's alot of info in those two threads. I left 2 reviews in the second thread, hope that helps. :)

Last edited:
i had the sedio innocase on my d1 and loved it, been naked recently. And i am absoulty horrible at putting on screen protectors. probably because i just said eff it and got the invisishield for the d1, but its grippy... and holds dirt well unless you have a cleaning cloth...

I know I'm not using the nexus, but I find using the otterbox defender for work use (construction) it offers very good protection, especially when coupled with the included holster, then when I'm home or running errands I use a silicone case I purchased from a local Verizon store, its less bulky and the defender is way to grippy for in pocket carry

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

oh thats a winning case! does it cover all corners? what about if u get the extended battery?

also does anyone actually physically sell that case? or is it online only?
I STILL have the galaxy nexus branded plastic on the phone 6 hours later...

also does anyone actually physically sell that case? or is it online only? I STILL have the galaxy nexus branded plastic on the phone 6 hours later...

also does anyone actually physically sell that case? or is it online only? I STILL have the galaxy nexus branded plastic on the phone 6 hours later...
Hard to find these kinds of things in store, believe me I tried looking. Think I wasted more gas driving to different stores than the cost of the screen protectors:D

uggg im so bad at putting them on...maybe the invishield with its orange peel is the option for me... or insurance...

oh! and you are RS, do you know what happened to furbearingmammal?

just follow this guide:

[video=youtube;GGc2wBJQawI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGc2wBJQawI[/video]

Back