choppy video recording

crapple_h8er

Reaction score
Anyone else have an issue on their TB that when recording video, the video gets chopping and will freeze for a few seconds every once in a while? The audio stays smooth, it's just video.

At first I though it maybe an HD recording issue. I lowered the video quality and it still does it :mad:

Any ideas?

EDIT: I'm retarded... sorry mods, please move this to the tech support section :D

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score
Anyone else have an issue on their TB that when recording video, the video gets chopping and will freeze for a few seconds every once in a while? The audio stays smooth, it's just video.

At first I though it maybe an HD recording issue. I lowered the video quality and it still does it :mad:

Any ideas?

EDIT: I'm retarded... sorry mods, please move this to the tech support section :D

my bolt does this too but not all the time

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

FoxrealVideo

Reaction score
have you contact htc customer sevice? i guess there is something wrong on the camera...

OP
crapple_h8er

crapple_h8er

Reaction score
haven't contacted customer support yet. I'm thinking about rooting and I'll see if that does anything. I've also got some widgets and apps saved to the SD card, and maybe with them running there's not enough bandwidth between the phone and the card to record smoothly, so maybe I can try moving them to the phone's memory and seeing if that helps at all

Sent from my space-age wireless communication device.

tc1

Reaction score
Sort of similar problem here.

Can record videos don't but now suddenly the Pos thunderbolt won't playback the the videos .

This is the worst phone I've ever had.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

mat1583

Reaction score
I've experienced choppy video and corrupt video files as well. I haven't tested it since the latest OTA though.

OP
crapple_h8er

crapple_h8er

Reaction score
yeah I just updated last night actually and have yet to try video. I'll see how it works out now.

I also uninstalled about 20 apps that I never used that I noticed were in the running processes tab, so maybe that'll help too lol

Sent from my space age wireless communication device.

Lowery02

Reaction score
I have a incred2. Just upgraded from my d2g. Using my old class 2 memory card. I get huge frame skips every few seconds when recording in HD. My droid 2 only did standard def quality recording.
Is my class 2 micro sd card too slow to record in HD?

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums