compare s8 vs s9

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Definitely not an upgrade from S8 / S8 + hold onto them phones

Pixel 2 XL
I kind of agree with you.... However I do LOVE the slow motion camera and I would like to check out the speaker situation.... I know its not an upgrade from the Note 8 but it does have some cool features....

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
I kind of agree with you.... However I do LOVE the slow motion camera and I would like to check out the speaker situation.... I know its not an upgrade from the Note 8 but it does have some cool features....
I've yet to drop by a store check them out... Hopefully this weekend

Pixel 2 XL

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
I've yet to drop by a store check them out... Hopefully this weekend

Pixel 2 XL

next time I am in best buy I will check them out but thats it. It will be another year before I am eligible and can afford a new phone. maybe two but at least the next model will have enough changes where it will be worth it.

Bluesman2008

The ONLY reason i would upgrade to the 9 is that 8 months ago, I tripped and fell on the way to my car, broke my ankle in two places and, of course, the phone went flying. The screen was cracked a lot toward the top. Rather than spend $200-$300 to replace the glass, I got a screen cover that covered the phone from bottom to top. And it's really hard to see the cracks. But the main reason I got it was to keep it from cracking more. The only problem I have with it, is there is decreased touch sensitivity with the glass cover - mainly toward the edges. Sometimes, I have to rotate the phone to be able to press a button that was on the edge of the phone.