Connectivity issues

Archerjostle

Reaction score
Sorry is this is a dead horse but my TB is having BRUTAL connectivity issues..its basically constantly going through a cycle of 4g to 3g to 1X..or 4g is just never ending cutting out getting REALLY weak. The 2 arrows under 4g it usually unlit or its cycling through

This is my 4th phone and am gonna get my 5th shortly because the vibrate mode does not work...chalk this up to a lemon phone? Had similar issues in the past but this particular phone is just brutal
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Bodawg

Reaction score
Honestly believe it is Verizon network issue. My phone acts similar at home, but not two blocks away. Never had issue with vibration, so that may be your phone. But Verizon is tampering with 4g connections nation wide to try to get it right. Wish they'd hurry up!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

geoff5093

Reaction score
I've heard this happens on all Verizon 4G phones, but it may be a bit more prominent on the Thunderbolt. I have severe issues with this happening, but it mainly occurs when I am near the 4G/3G coverage area line. If I'm in a solid 4G area like downtown Boston it works fine and I get great speeds.