[ROM] CushZero 2.3.7 v2.1.1

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
apparently (i could be wrong) it was never really fixed, but just hacked around.... so that might be causing the residual effects that you are experiencing

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
The 3G bug was never really "fixed". Just improved. The build.props were hacked together. The 3G bug will never fully go away unless Moto released an official GB update for the D1 so the devs could have updated build.props

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

dpaine88

Reaction score
The 3G bug was never really "fixed". Just improved. The build.props were hacked together. The 3G bug will never fully go away unless Moto released an official GB update for the D1 so the devs could have updated build.props

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

Ahhh ok, thank you!

Durandgir

Reaction score
So seeing how I won't be getting a new phone in the near future at all, this rom is honestly so smooth that I really do not care. My droid has never flew this fast or performed this well

GotnFX

Reaction score
Question, I am getting item not compatible with your phone when in the Market for items such as flash n emulator, does anyone know what would cause this?

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

Sixonefour

Reaction score
Question, I am getting item not compatible with your phone when in the Market for items such as flash n emulator, does anyone know what would cause this?

Did you wipe your phone before you installed? What ROM did you come from?

GotnFX

Reaction score
Was using Simply Stunning n yes did a full swipe.

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
The reason i believe is a build prop issue i have the device listed as cushzero i believe someone on the first few pages ran in to it and fixed it by changing the device back to droid

Sent from a fascinating ice cream shop

GotnFX

Reaction score
simply reflash the rom to get rid of bootloops. also, i just bought the minecraft app to see if it would work and it said it was compatible, so im not sure what is wrong. did you change the LCD density?

Papasmrf was the person who had the same issue. He tried changing the build prop and it didn't work. He said he changed the LCD density (which I did as well), and reflashed to reset the density. I've reflashed twice (wiping only Dalvik) and still having same issue..may bite the bullet n do a full wipe.

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score

Did you change your lcd density?

GotnFX

Reaction score
Did you change your lcd density?

I did change LCD density. I ended up doing a full wipe and everything is fine now.

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
I did change LCD density. I ended up doing a full wipe and everything is fine now.

Changing lcd density does that... It happened to me, and I've seen a bunch of threads on the same thing

Papasmurf

Reaction score
Changing lcd density does that... It happened to me, and I've seen a bunch of threads on the same thing

Yeah changing the density screws everything up. I turned it back to 240 and reflashed and got it working again

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all CushZero users! And if you don't celebrate, I hope your holiday is going well!