Downgrade to 902 - No app or data loss

All is done. At 230 with root. The script worked as advertised. Now to poke around to see just how good 230 is.

Awesome. Glad I could help!

Sorry to ask a stupid question... I unzipped the FXZ file and it has a directory with all the images and stuff...
do I put the RUNME.bat into the root dir with the folder or do I put it into the folder with all the images, etc?

Not a stupid question at all. It should go into the same folder with all the images.

Yup. I'll add that to my pic and reupload it. Forgot about that one. Thanks. :)

(Yes, I'm massively editing the OP to make it easier to follow)

There. I've updated the OP and it should be a lot clearer now as to what to do. Thanks everyone for helping to vet out this process!!

Ok, I'm doing something wrong.
Got the directory setup on the desktop with everything in it.
I hit the RUNME.bat, asks if I want to flash.. I hit Y then enter
and it INSTANTLY goes to the next step "Successfully flashed to 902...."

ugh!

My guess is it's not finding moto-fastboot. Put a pause line after the moto-fastboot flash webtop grfs.img line in the RUNME.bat and see if there are errors that come up. Make SURE your directory has the things I highlighted in my picture on the OP.

It's not needed. I edited it in my local copy which is where that's coming from.

I had this problem too, I had the wrong fastboot file in there. I thought the first .zip was for windows 64 but I had to download the Windows 32 bit fastboot files and then it worked and it had to be in the xml file folder

Then it is not in the same directory as RUNME.bat which it MUST be. Take another look at the picture I attached in the first post.

Back