DROID 2 ROM! Epic Unleashed 1.0 DROID 2!!! First DROID 2 ROM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Matt4542

Matt4542

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
wish i could join in on the fun but woke up to a droid that didnt like me. didnt even get a chance to try the rom or push the deodexed system. my droid decided to brick itself. so im on the hunt for a fix

Odd. Hit me up on GTalk, I can help you out. I am in the process of unbricking my D2 right now. My GTalk is Matt4542

marsha12151

Reaction score
New upload worked fine. Thanks.

Scripts worked. My only problem appears to be wifi. It sees my connection, says the signal is good but never gets past "obtaining IP address"
Is it this ROM or me?

Have rebooted, deleted the network and added it back. Nothing.

Any ideas?

Thanks

OP
Matt4542

Matt4542

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
New upload worked fine. Thanks.

Scripts worked. My only problem appears to be wifi. It sees my connection, says the signal is good but never gets past "obtaining IP address"
Is it this ROM or me?

Have rebooted, deleted the network and added it back. Nothing.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Someone just reported the same thing. I will work on it :) Thanks for telling me

heartlessmcfly

Reaction score
Matt, thanks for all the help tonight. I've noticed 2 quick issues. First, pressing alt and q produces an asterisk not the number 1. It seems as tho w is 1 and e is 2...and so on. 2nd, the back light stays on the screen when phone is locked. Again...thanks for the help

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
Matt4542

Matt4542

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Matt, thanks for all the help tonight. I've noticed 2 quick issues. First, pressing alt and q produces an asterisk not the number 1. It seems as tho w is 1 and e is 2...and so on. 2nd, the back light stays on the screen when phone is locked. Again...thanks for the help

Yeah there are some issues with the keyboard. I am going to try to fix it.

RCourtade

Reaction score
Thanks for all your work on this. Watching this thread closely. Will try when bugs are worked out.

RCourtade

Reaction score
Awesome just got the d2 today, upgraded from the d1. Happy to see some development moving forward on this phone

OP
Matt4542

Matt4542

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Awesome just got the d2 today, upgraded from the d1. Happy to see some development moving forward on this phone

Got my D2 the other day as a insurance replacement the other day. When I saw that no one made roms yet I knew I needed to make one :)

RCourtade

Reaction score
I was a ud user but if your rom is hitting d2 ill be a faithful user.

RCourtade

Reaction score
when do you think you'll be releasing an updated version to alleviate some of the reported bugs? Anxiously awaiting as I know many of us are :)

OP
Matt4542

Matt4542

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
when do you think you'll be releasing an updated version to alleviate some of the reported bugs? Anxiously awaiting as I know many of us are :)

ASAP. I am working on fixing my phone as of now. Gotta give me some time to fix then I will work on the bugs. Wont be to long.

Status
Not open for further replies.