[ROM] DROID CONCEPTS Haters gonna Hate v5 906 official base Rom

the wife is asking is vbhokiefan might be able to make a pink theme for this? shes liking it as well

I would like him to do many actually

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

BLACK!!!! Or dark. :D

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

My phone has been on the boot screen for about 15 minutes, I wiped more than recommended. is this normal or does that mean that my phone doesnt like the 1.2 overclock?

yes but it doesn't theme everything like dial pad..ect

I was gonna say that but decided against it.

Btw, after flashing the 1.1 it shows as being 1.2 in CPU Manager.

I just reflashed 1.2. Seems to be stable ATM.

I just reflashed 1.2. Seems to be stable ATM.

yeah my wifes d3 couldn't handle eclipse 1.2 but it likes th 1.2 lol
mine handles everything...that's why its mine lol
just a question for ya davros..ever think about using swype beta for the on screen keyboard? it works good with your rom and I really like its options..especially the sounds..

yeah my wifes d3 couldn't handle eclipse 1.2 but it likes th 1.2 lol
mine handles everything...that's why its mine lol
just a question for ya davros..ever think about using swype beta for the on screen keyboard? it works good with your rom and I really like its options..especially the sounds..

My phone acted up after installing beta 3, but it's running good on V4. I guess it's settled, for the most part.

Hey guys, I'm sure Davros will continue to tweak the theme & I'll jump in and help wherever/whenever I can. My first priority will always be Maverick ROM, but I've worked with Davros in some form since the MetickMod/GimpSquad/Droid Concepts days and he's done a lot for me, so I feel it's only right to return the favor. Besides I think the D3 Community is one of the best, and like most of you, I'm always looking for something to flash. :biggrin:

Back