Droid X Buyer's Remorse for Droid 2?

n0t4g4iN

Reaction score
Would you go back to the store and use buyers remorse to get the Droid 2 instead? Since it still hasn't been a month since Droid X came out.

iDr0id

Reaction score
I haven't even recieve my droid yet and I am not second guessing my decision. I prefer the larger screen and hd camera over a physical keyboard anyday

OP
N

n0t4g4iN

Reaction score
The keyboard would make it easier to play emulated games right? I haven't gotten any games on my droid X yet. This is really my only concern.

Amazonfemme

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
VS985
Would you go back to the store and use buyers remorse to get the Droid 2 instead? Since it still hasn't been a month since Droid X came out.

Nope. I wasn't sure I'd be able to work with a virtual keyboard, but it's not as difficult as I'd feared. And since the main reason I got the X was because my eyes aren't so great, that .6" difference in screen size between the X and the 2 is huge for me.

Just for fun, I did a comparison of the tech specs on both phones, courtesy of the Motorola website.

OP
N

n0t4g4iN

Reaction score
What is the difference between Bluetooth class 1.5 and 2.0? Will the droid x get updated to class 2.0 with froyo or is that a hardware thing? Also will there be more different playback with the froyo update?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Physical keyboards are so yesterday......lol

richjacksonkc

Reaction score
I haven't even recieve my droid yet and I am not second guessing my decision. I prefer the larger screen and hd camera over a physical keyboard anyday

My thoughts exactly.. no buyers remorse here..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

69copo

Reaction score
I am new to the Driod lifestyle and I can say that I've never been happier. I love my Droid X! The touch screen and OS are amazing. I pondered long and hard when the D1 came out about dumping my beloved Blackberry. The biggest thing in my mind was going back to the keyboard. It was what drove me to the Storm 1/2 in the first place. Now that I have my DX and no physical keyboard I'm in love and the D2 with the upgraded keyboard is not enough of a selling oint for me. When I get the FROYO update I feel I will the superior device. Now when my wifes "new every two" comes up we can correct our mixed marriage. She has been watching with great intrest the launch of the D2. August 28 is just around the coner so I'm sure one will arrive in the mail, well FedEx anyway. But my DX will stay proudly in my hand.My daughter has laid cliam to the Incredible (for now anyway), every chance she gets she grabs my DX. She's not up until Feb. so she might change her mind but it will surley be a Driod as well.dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

lanolar

Reaction score
Considering the Droid 2 is basically a Droid 1 with the stats of the X, not at all. I didn't use the physical keyboard when I had the Droid 1. No way would I go back to the smaller screen, I love the X screen too much.

soba1

Reaction score
The keyboard would make it easier to play emulated games right? I haven't gotten any games on my droid X yet. This is really my only concern.

Try Raging Thunder 2 a nice racing game, Zenonia a good rpg, and I think Spear Of Destiny. No need for a keyboard. Lovin my X

avt123

Reaction score

Nope. I wasn't sure I'd be able to work with a virtual keyboard, but it's not as difficult as I'd feared. And since the main reason I got the X was because my eyes aren't so great, that .6" difference in screen size between the X and the 2 is huge for me.

Just for fun, I did a comparison of the tech specs on both phones, courtesy of the Motorola website.

I wonder why it says the X only has WiFi 802.11 n and not the rest.

And no, I will not return the DX for the D2. It is a downgrade IMO.

steakdaddy

Reaction score
The real question is why would anyone go for the droid 2? Just because it was announced later does not make it a better phone. I am loving my X and I am assuming that some of the D2 features (like remote wipe and exchange) I will get with the update.

DangerMouse

Reaction score
Android Remorse? NO WAY! Droid X is like Droid 2 x 5!

There is no way that I would exchange my Droid X for a Droid 2. I have absolutely no problems not having a physical keyboard with multi-sense virtual keyboard support. Motorola has a winner with the Droid X. My only wish for it was to not lock the bootloader, other than that I'm loving my Droid X. Sweet game play, amazing graphics, choice applications, and sweet camera.

Dangermouse.png

RobStemen

Reaction score
I actually think the D2 is a little crippled compared to the DX.

Although, the R2 D2 one is kind of cool :p

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk