eclipse rom problems or at least i think

jeff5347

Reaction score
Ok so i have the x2 rooted on 2.3.5 .418 with the eclipse rom. I had it running for about a month and lately the phone would start to freak out if the phone hadnt been rebooted in a while

Things it would do is be super laggy. Click on a link or click any hard button the phone would be in an almost frozen state. If the screen was off and i clicked the power button to turn it on the screen would eithe not come on or be very dim to the point where it looked likes it isnt on. I would have to constantly click the p button and after about 5-6 tried get the screen to come on correctly and be able to enter the phone. Once entered it would shut the screen off again but not all the time. Also i have green power battery and set to have the wifi turn on by itself but it seems i always have to toggle it on.

I dont know how to send a log or file of all the apps i have but i have rom manager and fixed permissions. This did not help. I thought it was the rom so i factory wiped it and reinstalled a new dl version of eclispe 2.3 last night and i thought it was taken care of but this morning it has started acting up again. Has anyone had this or maybe a explanation to why. If there are any files or logs needed just let me know how to get them and i will post them.

Ok so i have the x2 rooted on 2.3.5 .418 with the eclipse rom. I had it running for about a month and lately the phone would start to freak out if the phone hadnt been rebooted in a while

Things it would do is be super laggy. Click on a link or click any hard button the phone would be in an almost frozen state. If the screen was off and i clicked the power button to turn it on the screen would eithe not come on or be very dim to the point where it looked likes it isnt on. I would have to constantly click the p button and after about 5-6 tried get the screen to come on correctly and be able to enter the phone. Once entered it would shut the screen off again but not all the time. Also i have green power battery and set to have the wifi turn on by itself but it seems i always have to toggle it on.

I dont know how to send a log or file of all the apps i have but i have rom manager and fixed permissions. This did not help. I thought it was the rom so i factory wiped it and reinstalled a new dl version of eclispe 2.3 last night and i thought it was taken care of but this morning it has started acting up again. Has anyone had this or maybe a explanation to why. If there are any files or logs needed just let me know how to get them and i will post them.

While I myself have not had the issues you describe above on my X2 on Eclipse 2.3, it might be a good start to list all of the apps and widgets you have installed/running. Also, the two most active threads for Eclipse on the X2 are over at Eclipse Rom Forum and XDA. If you need the links to those threads, let me know.

Is there a way to copy the list of apparently I have instead of typing everything. Also I will post this over on the eclipse forum

ok here are the screen shots of the apps i h 4 (1).pngave 1.png3 (1).png3 (2).png5.png

widgets running are ttpod, poweramp, weather services rpo and a folder with root browser, yahoo mail, 1tap cleaner pro, launcher switcher, rom manager, rom toolbox, nav, nascar, pandora, mp3 download, facebook and directv. Also not matter what launcher i run it does it. I am currently on holo launcher

Back