FAQ Thread

Quote revnumbers, since he's the one who found it in the first place. :p

I'm also tossing around an idea of making a few video to help people out, since having a DX video for sbfing or learning how to use adb isn't exactly as clear as could be. That'll be for when I have the actual spare time though.

Quote revnumbers, since he's the one who found it in the first place. :p

I'm also tossing around an idea of making a few video to help people out, since having a DX video for sbfing or learning how to use adb isn't exactly as clear as could be. That'll be for when I have the actual spare time though.

Alright, just post it here or PM me, and ill be sure to cite you.

Sent from my Banana Phone

Trust me... I'm reading it. Have to, noob here about to try 1st sbf due to NOT reading after rooting :angry:
Thanks for the info. Pretty much all my questions were answered.

Trust me... I'm reading it. Have to, noob here about to try 1st sbf due to NOT reading after rooting :angry:
Thanks for the info. Pretty much all my questions were answered.

Glad to help, and if you have any more questions, just PM me.

Bump, people need to use this. I didn't spend well on 100 hours compiling this information to get my post count up.

Sent from my Banana Phone

Amazing post! Lots of terminology I've heard used but never really understood. Thanks!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

LOL, so simple when you explain it. I'm not a dolt in real life--promise!

Just wanted to say, great thread! Very easy to understand and filled with excellent information! Helped me out BIG TIME! Props to you! Keep up the good work!

Oh, and Merry Christmas!

Back