Focal Price Charging Case

danwanna

Reaction score
The charging case I ordered from FocalPrice finally arrived today. It is intended for the GSM Nexus, but other than the top of the phone extending a small amount above the case it fits perfectly. It is still secure and looks good. I will report back after I've had a chance to use it a bit more.

I travel a ton and currently carry an extra standard and extended battery so I'm not sure how much use this will see but it is nice to have as an option.

View attachment 50753View attachment 50754View attachment 50756
US$ 23.42 - 2200mAh Portable External Power Bank for Samsung i9250 (Black) - CC0055B

azules9780

Reaction score
Please respond with your findings because I have a spare battery and I still cannot make it through one day.

azules9780

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for your reply but I am seriously considering this plus an extended battery. If I can put the phone in this with an extended battery on it, I'm pretty sure my power woes will go bye bye.

azules9780

Reaction score
And with no reply, I went ahead and ordered it so we'll see how it goes. Thanks for posting this!

azules9780

Reaction score
So I purchased this and I have found out a few things. Overall, it's decent quality but not top notch. There are some slight design flaws such as it makes it difficult to get the volume rocker or power button. Your phone will fit in this with an extended battery in it as well. It fit much better without the battery cover and the extended battery though. It can impede an already sketchy signal at times. The best way to use it is to have both the phone and the case charged at the same time and then turn on the case to keep the phone battery above 90% at all times. Your phone will charge through the case while the case is being charged but it takes FOREVER! And it does protect the phone very well. Overall, for $23 bucks shipped, it can't be beat.