FoxFi for Rezound

so SHAK3r.....you can connect to a hot spot ie Dunkin Donuts with FoxFi??.....please explain

Last edited:
trackman1 said:
so SHAK3r.....you can connect to a hot spot ie Dunkin Donuts with FoxFi??.....please explain

For connecting the phone to hot spots one uses the native WiFi. We are talking about creating a hot spot with the phone so that a laptop or hopefully a tablet can connect to the internet via the phone.

ok thanks for eplaining ..I was not aware of that.........so basically there is no way to connect to free wi-fi hotspots..unless you pay?????

trackman1 said:
ok thanks for eplaining ..I was not aware of that.........so basically there is no way to connect to free wi-fi hotspots..unless you pay?????

If its a free wifi hotspot why would you have to pay. Your question isn't making sense.

Sent from my Rezound using Droid Forums

sorry i think i am not explaining it correctly....what I mean what feature/app if any??...do I use to connect to an open connection to get the free wifi??.....

trackman1 said:
sorry i think i am not explaining correctly....what I mean what feature/app if any??...do I use to connect to an open connection to get the free wifi??.....

WiFi that is built into the Rezound. SETTINGS, wiresless & networks.

thank you for your time and patience...i appreciate it........so there is no need to d/l any other app?

trackman1 said:
thank you for your time and patience...i appreciate it........so there is no need to d/l any other app?

That is correct. Phone has WiFi native to it, radios and code.

Back