Get the extended battery

mackiv

Reaction score
My first cycle was like that. But the batt actually stayed alive at 1% for another 7-8 hours with like app and internet use. I suppose they just need to be calibrate or wtver, cuz my second cycle is going much better. Moderate app internet and netflix use and I'm only down to 89% from this morning til now

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited:

Tillers_Rule

Reaction score
Have had my Bionic for two weeks now and the extended battery for the past week. It's the battery that should have come with the phone(though I can see the business justification for not). Of intermediate/heavy use, I get a good 14-16 hours out of this battery, which is about 4-6 more than I was getting with the OG battery. I'm not always able to get to a charger so this is great.

sr.torres22

Reaction score
I too recently purchased the extended battery and u feel like I'm not getting the proper use time out of it. When i first got it, i drained the battery completely and charged it without using it once. It took about 5 hours for the full cycle charge and i noticed that i get between 8 to 10 hours a day with heavy use. This is great compared to the standard battery. Thing is i read about other users having 12+ hours with moderate to heavy use and i was wondering what are you guys doung differently to achieve those results?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums