Google maps

sline-dawg

Reaction score
I can't seem to get Google maps downloaded. DC 12 is pretty sweet, but I can't figure this one out...? ideas..?

Try deleting maps via titanium backup, reboot and then try to redownload it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

It starts the download... get the little arrow about two times and stops.... No errors. Still shows " Free " in Market. Tried to find a zip and install.... Fail....

I've tried both 3G and my wifi at home....

Last edited:
Odd...may be ROM related. I gave my d1 to my wife and put dc12 on it but there seemed to be a lot of odd little things happening that I had never encountered on other roms. She wanted to like the ROM but with the quirks I had to put sapphire back on there. Idk man...could try to reflash the ROM and start over...

Went back to UD 2.5 , old market, and it downloads and works fine.....:blackdroid:

Hmm...those little quirks. My favorite was always UD2.5 on the og droid, never could get gingerbread to work right on it. UD may be a rip off of CM, but when someone rips off something and makes it more stable, faster and adds features that should be a job offer lol!

Found a backup from February in Titanium, loaded that....got it back.....:cool:

Did you have the newest market available? It gives me issues all the time, deffinitely not the rom.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Back