[HELP] How to access recovery mode Droid 2 globle

CellZealot

Reaction score
We may just decide to purchase a phone and be done with it and take responsibility ourselves for doing this on our own terms. We much prefer to do that than have someone send us their phone anyway. Being in the position of having to ask has made us uncomfortable from the start and the response has been lukewarm at best.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
I'm seeing a lot of people who would be willing, but they're all on the other side of the planet. However I fully understand the position you're in. I personally would rather see you do it right than do it fast. :)

aklabs

Reaction score
for what its worth...if I softbricked my phone I would send it to you guys for recovery.

wilboy

Reaction score
Sweet!

We may just decide to purchase a phone and be done with it and take responsibility ourselves for doing this on our own terms. We much prefer to do that than have someone send us their phone anyway. Being in the position of having to ask has made us uncomfortable from the start and the response has been lukewarm at best.

How sweet!!dancedroidThanks CZ in advance!:)From Droid1 to D2G.. i always see your name..(ehemm).We need that lil' bad boy (SBF) ya know!! ;)

CellZealot

Reaction score
Well, I bought a new D2G tonight from VZW. I had an early upgrade available that I didn't realize was in effect.

I will be starting the testing shortly and we will see what happens and then decide when and how to release the SBF file, assuming all goes well.

You're welcome...

CellZealot

Reaction score
I thought it would be appropriate to make the announcement from my freshly flashed and still functioning shiny new D2G... It works!!!

We will make a formal announcement on MDW when we are ready to release the file.

chuoitieu

Reaction score
I thought it would be appropriate to make the announcement from my freshly flashed and still functioning shiny new D2G... It works!!!

We will make a formal announcement on MDW when we are ready to release the file.
Wonderful. Now we can play with every ROM.
Thank you guy.