How Many Cases Do You Have?

Lg g3......oem circle case, spigen slim armor and a cheap Tpu case.

Sent from my rooted Vzw LG G3 on a couch in Portland Oregon

I have two cases for my Note 4....otterbox commuter(daily driver) and a spigen tpu/bumper case. Commuter is my favorite.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416967759712.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416967759712.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 425
I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid and a Cruzerlite case for my Note 4, but I only like the Neo Hybrid, so it's the only one I ever actually use.

I'm not big on switching cases a lot. I'd rather get one that I like and keep it. Although, I kinda like the look of the simple case that Samsung offers for the Note 4, so I might use my discount to grab that one before it's too late. Not sure I'd buy it at full price.

Lg g3 with 2 cases

1. Spigen slim armor (favorite case)

2. Cheap Tpu case (around the house case)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Currently I only have the Incipio feathercase. I had a Tech21 case before, but sold it. I'm thinking of getting another one.

I got 3 leather cases,2 silicone cover

bringing it back a year later.

Which phone?

Nexus 6 im down to 2 now.
Nexus 5 got it down to 3

Droid turbo..0

Haven't found a case I like so I fly naked...

Droid turbo..0

Haven't found a case I like so I fly naked...

Well the turbo has a durable build but ever though about going skin and a glass screen protector?

Well the turbo has a durable build but ever though about going skin and a glass screen protector?
Nope... I get one free screen replacement... So not worried there. And I don't want to cover the ballistic nylon. Its one of the reasons I got this phone. I like the look...why hide it? I'm pretty careful with my phones. I've only dropped one... Which led to a cracked screen. And dropped a weight from work on another. Those two incidences in 6 years don't have me worried.

Back